Sex Slave Part 9

Warning BDSM

The girls walked up to Toby's loft.

"I really don't think we should go in there" Hanna uttered one last time before Aria burst into the loft, with Emily and Ali right behind her, Hanna finally trailed in a couple steps behind. It took a minute to adjust their eyes to what they were seeing.

*2 hours earlier*

"Mmmm" Toby moaned kissing Spencer's bare back. "Smells good"

Spencer was preparing Toby's favorite meal, or she was trying to at least. Every time she turned around Toby was grabbing or kissing or squeezing. She put the steaks in the marinade and had started to peel the potatoes.

"Toby! You're going to make me cut myself" she teased when he slipped his fingers into her from behind.

"No I won't" he said as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her. "Because you're going to be careful and focus on what you're doing."

Spencer tried to ignore his fingers moving in and out of her. When Toby had sped up ever so slightly she put the peeler down surrendering to Toby. Spencer started breathing heavily. Toby twisted his fingers back and forth. Spencer let out a whimper. Toby began pushing his fingers in and out again. Spencer licked her lips before letting out a moan.

"You're right" Toby said pulling his fingers out of her and wiping the wetness on her ass "I'm distracting you" Toby said.

"Now make my dinner!" Toby said smacking her ass.

Spencer was about to protest when he smacked her ass again. "Don't make Daddy punish you"

Spencer shook her ass around the kitchen as she tended to dinner. When she got the potatoes into the pot of boiling water Toby grabbed her and bent her over the counter. He pushed his dick into Spencer, he grabbed her hips pounding into her.

"Don't cum" Toby said.

"What?!" Spencer cried.

"If you cum, I'm going to spank you" Toby said. She bit down, her knuckles braced against the counter.

"Please daddy" Spencer begged.

"No" Toby said firmly.

"Please, daddy!" She moaned loudly. "I've been a good girl." Her legs started to shake.

"I said no!" Toby said firmly "you don't cum until daddy says so and daddy said no"

All of a sudden Toby pulled out of her and she fell to the floor. Toby grabbed her by the loose bun her hair was in and quickly put his dick in her mouth. He moved her head back and forth.

"Oh you're such a good girl" Toby said as Spencer deep-throated him. "You're my naughty dirty slut aren't you?" Toby asked. Spencer nodded as he pushed his dick back down her throat.

"Finish making dinner so daddy can treat you right" Toby said pulling her to her feet.

"Did I do good daddy?" Spencer asked as Toby ate his dinner.

"It's delicious baby" Toby said "finger yourself"

"What?!" She squealed.

"You have my permission" Toby said "don't make yourself cum tho, that's for me"

Spencer trailed her hand down to her center. She touched it gently. Toby was watching her closely. Finally he pushed his plate out of the way.

"Come here baby" he said rubbing the table.

Spencer laid on the table in front of Toby. She reached up grabbing the chair above her head. Toby gently rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Please daddy" she whimpered "I need it"