Sex Slave Part 10

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Toby yelled in surprise. He pulled out of Spencer and stood up pulling Spencer up too.

"We are so sorry" Emily said. Toby wrapped a blanket around Spencer's naked body and untied her hands. Aria looked like she was about to say something then stopped. They looked around at the mess trying not to look at their friends. Toby had put a book up covering herself.

"You guys don't know how to knock?!" Spencer yelled.

"For the record I told them not to come up here" Hanna interjected.

"We thought Toby was abusing you" Emily said looking ashamed.

"And we were right" Aria yelled. "Didn't you see he had her tied up like some animal."

"What we do is our business" Toby said

"You can't just walk in like you own the place" Spencer yelled.

"Let's go you guys" Ali said "we were trying to help but we ended up interrupting Spencer and Toby having a private moment so..."

"That wasn't a private moment that was a scene out of American Horror Story" Aria yelled. The girls gasped.

"Wow" Spencer said looking very hurt. She started walking towards Toby's bedroom.

"Spence, I'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that" Aria pleaded.

"Go fuck your teacher!" Spencer yelled and the girls gasped again as tears began to fall down Arias cheeks.

"You guys let yourselves in, you can let yourselves out" Toby said walking into the bedroom slamming the door and they heard a distinct click. With nothing else to do they left.

"I'm sorry I didn't lock the door" Toby said wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her eye lids, her nose, her cheeks, her lips and neck.

"Let me taste how wet I got you" Toby said kneeling down and spreading her legs.

He moaned as he licked her wet center.

"I love you Toby" Spencer said curling her fingers into his hair.

*Meanwhile*

"Guys what are we going to do?!" Ali asked Hanna and Emily. "Aria and Spencer may never talk to each other again"

"They'll work it out." Emily said

"Yeah they're like Summer and Marisa" Hanna said.

The next day Spencer knocked on Ezra's door. Mrs. Montgomery had told her she could find Aria there.

Ezra opened the door. He sighed when he saw it was Spencer.

"I don't know what you said to her but she's been crying all night" Ezra said letting her in.

Aria looked up at Spencer.

"Ezra can you go down to the bakery down around the corner and get some muffins please?" Aria said swiping at her eyes.

The sat there for a few minutes waiting for the other one to talk.

"Look" Spencer said "I know what you saw may have been a bit unusual, and I'm sure I'm probably the last person you ever thought you would see like that, but what Toby and I do in bed or in this case on the couch, is nobody's business. I'm sorry about what I said to you though, that was a low blow. You didn't deserve that"

"I'm sorry too" Aria said "I'm the last one that should be judging someone's personal life"

"Well I'm not just someone, I'm your best friend, and if I thought Ezra was doing what you thought Toby was doing I would have kicked his ass." Spencer said with a small smile.

Aria smiled and they hugged.

"So we're all going to that club tonight, I hope you and Ezra will join us." Spencer said.

Aria nodded.

The gang all drove into the city and met at the club. They were all drinking and having fun.

Spencer grinded her ass into Toby's crotch. She could feel his boner and was enjoying teasing him. She grabbed his hands putting them on her breasts as she bent over pushing her ass into him. Toby took her challenge as he rubbed her clit under her dress. He had once again insisted she not wear any panties.

"You're asking for a raunchy quickie in the nearest place possible" Toby said in her ear. He could feel her body start to shake. He took her into the bathroom pulling her into a stall. He closed the door and pushed her up against it. He pulled down one side of her dress sucking on her breast. He hiked one of her legs up around his hips gripping her ass tightly as he pumped into her. She was moaning loudly but Toby didn't care. He sunk into her all the way down, filling every inch of her. He stayed there not moving. She whimpered completely at his mercy.

"What do you say?" Toby asked knowing there were people in the bathroom.

"Please daddy, I know it was wrong of me to tease you on the dance floor" Spencer cried.

Her leg slipped down off his hip so she was standing again. He pushed her hard up against the door. He pushed into her without pulling out of her. He pumped his hips into her hips. Her ass slid up the door as he pushed their bodies together so much her feet kept leaving the floor. They were both panting and screaming as they came at the same time. As Spencer tired body slumped against the door she heard women cheering. They were both blushing as they came out of the stall. Toby quickly exited the restroom and Spencer not knowing what to do went wash her hands.

"You are one lucky women" the lady next to her said.

"Hell yeah you are" said a woman about Spencer's age.

Spencer smiled as she left the bathroom.