Sex Slave Part 11

Warning: BDSM

Spencer woke up naked in Toby's bed. She was covered by a poofy comforter. She could hear Toby moving about doing something. She let out a contented sigh as she stretched. She sat up to see Toby going through her suitcase.

"What are you doing?" She laughed

"I'm looking for lingerie for you to wear. He tossed her a pair of black panties and a black strapless bra. She stood up and put them on.

"What now?" She asked.

"Now you can put this on" he said giving her a kiss as he handed her a garment bag.

"Toby this is gorgeous!" She squealed as she pulled the black dress out of the bag.

"I'm glad you like it" he said with a smirk.

"Where did you g..." She started "...Hanna" she said as Toby answered her unasked question at the same time.

"I don't know how I feel about you and Hanna going shopping for clothes that turn you on." Spencer said jokingly.

"You have nothing to worry about" he said as he nuzzled her neck. "Put it on"

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see" he said mysteriously.

They finished getting ready, Toby took her hand and grabbed a duffle bag and they were off.

"What's in the bag" she asked.

"So eager" he teased "we'll be there soon enough"

Toby drove to the most expensive hotel around. He took her in leading her to the restaurant that was located downstairs.

"Order something light" he demanded. She frowned there were so many good things on the menu. Her frown turned into a pout.

"We're spending the night here" he said "you can order whatever you want after"

"After what?" Spencer asked eagerly with a grin.

"You'll see" he said "no decide what you're ordering"

"I'm too excited to eat" she whined.

"If you don't eat, then I'll take you home and you'll have a very different night" he said glaring at her.

"Ok, can I get the chicken and broccoli?" She asked.

"Yes" he said. He ordered the steak. They ate in silence. Spencer kept fidgeting not knowing what Toby had in store.

"Would either of you like dessert?"

The waiter asked as he took their plates.

"No" Toby said firmly "we'll take the check"

"I suppose I can get dessert after too" she grumbled.

"There is a box of chocolate covered strawberries for you waiting in our room upstairs." He said angrily. "This is supposed to be a reward for you for being good all week. One more complaint and we'll go home and I'll punish the hell out of you"

"I'm sorry" she said. "I'll be good"

He took her hand and led her upstairs. Once they were in the room he took her face in his hands.

"How lucky am I to have such a loving and giving woman to call mine." He said caressing her cheek and then he pulled her into a kiss. They settled into the armchair wrapped themselves around each other. He broke the kiss so he could feed her strawberries.

"I love you Toby" she said.

"I love you too Spencer" he said.

After a few minutes of making out he pulled away from the kiss.