Chapter 2

That night, Lauren had went and hooked up with a girl who was brunette, had long wavy hair, and brown-eyed.

The girl she hooked up with had similar features to Camila. Lauren couldn't seem to knock Camila out of her head. She was just...there.

Lauren had fucked that girl senseless and then snuck out at the end of it. Just like she did with any other girl.

Lauren was tired after that one night stand and slept in the next morning. She woke up around twelve and quickly jumped out of bed and got herself ready.

She really wanted to see Camila again and made sure to try and be there during her shift.

Lauren was out the door, half an hour later, and at Target by one o'clock.

Lauren was in her car, mentally preparing herself of what she could say, when she spotted the brown-eyed girl walking over to the carts and grabbing them all.

Lauren quickly turned off the ignition and got out of the car, locked it, and was by Camila's side in seconds.

"Do you need any help?" Lauren asked, grinning.

Camila pushed the carts and rolled her eyes. "What are you doing, Lauren?" Camila said, while Lauren kept up with Camila's pace.

"Just offering my help to a beautiful girl." Lauren smiled and Camila sighed.

"Look, Lauren, you're very attractive and all, but I don't want to be someone in your pool of women." Camila stated, pushing the carts inside the place.

"I promise you, you won't be. Camila, I...I obviously can't sweep you off your feet with my Jauregui charm so I'm gonna get right to it. You're beautiful, honest, amazing-"

"Get to the point, Lauren." Camila said as the two walked into Target.

"Okay, well, I want you to be my fake girlfriend." Lauren said, letting out a breath of relief that she just said that.

"Your what?" Camila asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I will pay you, Camila. I really need someone to be my fake girlfriend so my mom will stop nagging me about it- and I want you to be my girlfriend." Lauren stated.

"Fake girlfriend." Camila assured and Lauren nodded.

"Unless you want to do some friends with benefits type of shit or maybe even-"

"No, Lauren. Just to be your fake girlfriend, right?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"What do I get out of it?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, like I told you, I'll pay you. And you get me." Lauren grinned widely.

Camila smiled at Lauren and cocked her head to the side.

"I'll think about it." Camila simply replied and Lauren pressed her lips together.

"You will?"

"Yes, Lauren." Camila nodded and Lauren grinned.

The two exchanged phone numbers and Lauren mentally fist pumped inside her head.

"If you want, we can go out and I can talk to you about details?" Lauren asked and Camila shook her head.

"I, uh, have a long shift ahead of me and I really need it. Sorry, Laur." Camila frowned.

"Oh no, it's okay! I'll text you, yeah?" Lauren said and Camila nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, definitely." Lauren said then the two parted their ways.

Lauren decided to go out and get something to eat. She also got Normani some food and dropped by her place, deciding to eat it there and tell her what happened with Camila.