Chapter 6

Lauren had picked Camila up from work early, once again. Camila's mom had dropped her off that morning, since she had some time to spare.

"Why do you keep doing this?" Camila questioned the older girl who only shrugged.

"Today's bowling with your friends or whatever- and I kind of just want to steal you away real quick to talk about how the set up is going to go." Lauren simply replied, driving towards her condo.

"Set up?" Camila raised an eyebrow and Lauren nodded her head.

"We have to get our story straight- if you are going to meet my mom, and to make it believable."

"We met at Target and ta-da! Now we're dating. What's the big fuss?" Camila asked.

"Alright, answer this question. Why are you my girlfriend?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know, you're pretty cute- plus, you offered it to me and I thought it would benefit you." Camila shrugged.

"Exactly. You can't tell that to my mom." Lauren chuckled.

"Ugh...true. Don't worry, we'll make it believable. Trust me."

***

"So, you really want us to play 21 questions to get to know each other?" Camila asked, laying down on her stomach, on Lauren's bed.

"Yes, it'll be the most effective way to get to know each other." Lauren pointed out, sitting next to Camila.

"Okay, but if I hear any sexual questions start to work their way in, it's cancelled." Camila sternly said.

"Oh, c'mon, just a little bit of sexual questions. Please?" Lauren said in a pleading tone.

"Mmmm, okay. You start."

"What's your favorite color?" Lauren simply asked to start it off.

"Blue. My turn. What's your favorite color?" Camila simply replied, while kicking her feet softly on the bed.

"Mmm, ask me again in the future. Okay, what's your sexuality?" Lauren jumped right into it after the first question.

"Well, that was quick. I'm bisexual, you?"

"I don't label myself. I love who I love and when I love someone, I love hard. Alright...your turn." Lauren said and Camila smirked up at Lauren.

"That was my question."

"You can't just repeat my question." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Well...I did, honey." Camila chuckled and Lauren rolled her eyes again, looking down at the younger girl.

"Okay, 21 questions is definitely out of the window now." Lauren shook her head.

"Mmm, you know where I've always wanted to go?" Camila suddenly said and Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Where?"

"Paris. Japan. The world."

"Why?"

"To explore different cultures...can you imagine how much more there is to life? For me, I know there's definitely more than working at a Target and consuming my life up by just doing that." Camila sighed.

"I've been to Paris. I went there for a business trip since my dad has partners over there, and God...one of the  most romantic places on Earth was definitely so romantic while I was there alone and doing work." Lauren said and Camila laughed loudly.

The two went off talking about different memories that happened to them- whether it was bad memories or good memories, they spoke about it.

The pair didn't know how they ended up with Camila laying her head on Lauren's lap while Lauren ran a hand through Camila's hair as the two laughed loudly at some dumb joke. But, they sure were pretty damn comfortable with how they were positioned at the moment.