Chapter 4

"Yes, Lauren. I know Cabello made you ditch but c'mon, we can have some fun." Caitlyn insisted making Lauren take a step back. Caitlyn was cute but Camila would kill Lauren if she knew she said yes when the brown-eyed girl was only a couple feet away from her.

"I don't think that's the best thing for us to do...Sorry." Lauren slightly frowned. Caitlyn shrugged and took a step forward.

"She doesn't have to know..." Caitlyn said, trailing a finger down Lauren's arm.

"Caitlyn, leave." Camila's stern tone came from behind Lauren making Lauren jump. Lauren quickly went by Camila's side as Camila's hand flew around Lauren's back letting it settle at her waist.

"Cabello, you're ruining all the fun." Caitlyn rolled her eyes, glaring at the girl.

"Does it look like I care? Because I don't." Camila lifted her shoulders up and dropped them down.

"Whatever. See you guys at bowling." Caitlyn smirked before walking away.

"Aha! Another reason why you fucking listen to Lauren Jauregui when she says not to go bowling with those...people." Lauren said in a disgusted tone.

"Did you just talk in third-person?" Camila chuckled and Lauren nodded.

"You love it." Lauren said, kissing Camila on the cheek.

"Anyway, I met your friend Dinah." Lauren informed Camila as they started walking towards Camila's car.

"Wait, really? She's so excited to meet you!" Camila excitedly said.

"Did you...did you tell her about the whole fake girlfriend thing?" Lauren curiously asked Camila and watched as the girl nodded her head.

"Did you make sure she won't tell anyone that it's fake if you do agree to it?"

"Yes, Lauren. I did." Camila nodded her head once again.

"Okay, let's head to my car." Camila sheepishly said. Once they arrived to a beat up, old car, Lauren slightly widened her eyes.

"Does this..even work properly?" Lauren asked in a concern tone.

"I use it to get to work and basically everywhere else I need to get to, so yes."

"I'm sorry if that sounded weird but...if I am going to treat you as my girlfriend, I want you to use something that will be one-hundred percent secure and safe for you to be in." Lauren said, looking at the car.

"Well...I can't exactly afford a whole brand new car, Lauren. That's why I'm considering your offer."

"I meant, I would get you a new, working, safe car." Lauren said, nonchalantly making Camila's jaw drop.

"I'm...I'm not going to let you do that, Lauren. I can't. That's too much," Camila said and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Camila. Get in the car and tell me about yourself." Lauren said with a small smile playing on her lips.

Camila got into the driver's seat and Lauren sat herself down into the passenger. Camila started up the car and Lauren heard a weird unusual rev coming from the car making her flinch.

"Where to?" Camila asked with a smile.

"Let's get some ice cream." Lauren grinned at the brown-eyed girl.

Camila started on her way to an ice cream place, a nearby one that she loved.

"So, tell me about yourself." Lauren insisted and Camila cleared her throat.