Chapter 5

"So... I'm guessing you're the reason of how I got out of work so early." Camila commented looking at Lauren who had her eyes directed at the road.

"Mhm. Thought we could practice." Lauren simply replied.

"Practice what?" Camila asked curiously.

"Kissing. Maybe even making out." Lauren smirked, side-eyeing the brown-eyed girl.

"You're kidding me. I would've rather stayed at work. In fact, I'd rather pay him, just to stay if I knew that, that was the reason you were picking me up." Camila grumbled.

"Ouch, cupcake." Lauren squinted her eyes.

"Seriously though, Lauren, where are we headed?" Camila asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You and I, are going to have some fun." Lauren grinned at the brown-eyed girl.

"Um, what? Could you repeat that? I don't think I heard right."

"You and I, are going to have some real fun. It involves me, you, two of your friends, Normani, and a swimming pool. Plus, maybe a movie as well." Lauren winked.

"Two of my friends?" Camila asked, cocking her head to the side. She knew that Lauren knew Dinah, but didn't know if she knew another one of her friends.

"Mhm, Dinah said she's bringing another girl? Shortie but older than us? That was her description, anyway." Lauren shrugged.

"Ah, Ally! You're going to love her. Plus, she's an amazing baker." Camila grinned widely.

"Well seeing how excited you are, I can't wait to meet her." Lauren replied, smiling at the brown-eyed girl.

"You know what's my favorite thing going to be today?" Lauren asked Camila. Camila raised an eyebrow and glared at her.

"Oh, is it seeing me in a bikini?" Camila asked.

"Eh, that's going to be my second favorite. My favorite thing today is going to be getting you out of those clothes." Lauren winked.

"You think you're going to be in the same room as me when I'm changing?" Camila challenged, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Trust me, you'll be begging for me to help you take your clothes off." Lauren smirked back at the girl.

-

"Lauren, get the fuck away from me!" Camila cried out, trying to get through the small space that was between Lauren and the inner pool wall.

They were currently down in the fancy-looking basement part of Lauren's condo building where there was a pool. Normani, Ally, and Dinah were off to the side looking at a drenched Camila and Lauren at the corner of the pool.

Lauren had pushed Camila into the pool when she was talking to Dinah then jumped into the water to corner Camila so she couldn't get out of the pool.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked, putting her hands on either sides of Camila, gripping the pool wall, so the brown-eyed girl couldn't get out.

"Lauren, it's so uncomfortable having wet clothes while in the pool!" Camila exclaimed trying to push Lauren away.

"What did we talk about earlier, cupcake?" Lauren asked cornering Camila even more by pushing up against her.

"Ugh, do I have to really beg?" Camila asked.

"Eh, it'd be nice." Lauren smirked.

"Take me upstairs and help me out of these wet clothes." Camila murmured.