Absolute Zero

Jack was tossed onto the bed roughly, and swiftly pinned by the larger man. His boyfriend smashed their lips together, ignoring Jacks cry as his lip was split against his teeth.

"T-tyler please.. Please stop.." Jack whimpers, knowing it's useless. Tyler grabs Jack's hair, yanking upwards until tears entered the small man's eyes.

Tyler quickly undresses the small man, ignoring his tears and cries. Once he had Jack undressed, he begins his fun.

Jack looks away, tears streaming onto the mattress as he tries to forget where he was, and more importantly who was on top of him. The bed creaks and slams against the wall, the force of Tyler causing little Jack to yell, which of course the larger man took pleasure in hearing. Jack stares at the wall, and swears he sees a face in the wallpaper patterns. That was the only person who would know. The face in the wall looked at him with disgust, and Jack looks away.He decides to risk a glance up at his 'lover'. Tyler is dripping sweat, his face contorted into a look of pleasure. Tyler finishes, biting Jack's neck painfully , then rolls over to fall into a deep sleep. Jack stares at the ceiling, tears dripping onto the silky bedding Tyler had bought for him. Jack rolls over, wincing at the pain in his lower body, and reaches for his phone.

J: Hey Mark?
M: Yeah Jackie?
J: Am I bothering you? I know it's 3am your time but...
M: Not at all dude! What you need 'ol Markiemoo for?

Jack froze, unsure what to type. 'Help?' No, that's stupid. 'I just got raped by my own boyfriend?' He'd think I was a slut.. Jack settles on 'I just need someone to talk to' and bites his lip nervously for the reply.

M: You OK?