Why Thank You Luke

[Clem's POV]

So it's been awhile that I've been in this cabin group. After they locked me in a shed, was forced to steal supplies, fix my own arm, and THEN fight off a walker right after, I didn't know what they would think of me.

It turns out they actually took I liking to me (well most of them) Rebecca still didn't trust me and always was pissed off when I talked to her. Alvin told me it's just the pregnancy but I think otherwise. Carlos...he's pretty cool, just still pretty upset about me 'manipulating' his daughter then telling him she needs to grow up. Sarah...well she's seems like she means well and from her point of view we're 'best friends' (she made me pinky swear) that girl couldn't survive for anything. Nick, nick was alright, hot headed yet pretty cute. But Luke, lemme just get started with Luke. His brown hair, brown eyes, his southern accent, his MACHETE. Sorry as you can see I have a favorite.

I go downstairs to see the group at the dinner table, with an extra seat right next to Luke. He looks at me with a warm smile as a sit down next to him. Carlos hands out our meal to all of us. Peaches and beans... I gotta say not the best combination but hey when you're starving in a zombie apocalypses what other choice do you have.

"Well, how was all your guys day today", Carlos asked. "Well, I didn't die", Nick said. Ever since Pete died he seemed kinda glum. "Same feeling I have everyday with this pregnancy", Rebecca states. Gosh I can't imagine what it's like to be pregnant.

Luke looks at me and starts talking. We get lost in our own conversation. "I have something I wanna show you Clem", he says. "Yeah, okay"

After dinner, Luke grabs my hand and pulls me to his room.

"So remember how you complimented my machete awhile back... Well when Nick and I were out scavenging, I found another one and thought you would want it." Luke goes to his bedroom closet and grabs a machete just like his and gives it to me. "Oh my gosh Luke thank you so much", I say excitedly. After I first saw Luke's machete I always wanted one. I wrap my arms around Luke's neck and his arms slide around my torso. "I love it". "I knew you would", Luke replies. Before letting him go, I give him a kiss on the cheek. We break our embrace and I inspect the machete. I see at the bottom he carved in 'C+L'. I have to admit that's freaking adorable but that leaves me wondering if he has any feelings for me.

Cuz I sure know u do !

Maybe...

Okay so this was my first chapter SORRY it's pretty sucky but thanks for reading it💕💕💕