Chapter 6: Love, Dipper <3

Mabel and Will made their way slowly out of the hospital building, both were grief stricken after they'd been pried from Dipper Gleeful's corpse, their eyes were puffy and bloodshot from their continuous tears.
'A month from today.'
That's what the nurse said.
The funeral would be a month from this painful day.

Once back at the manor Ford and Stan looked equally miserable, bowing their heads.
Mabel took hold of Will's wrist, gently this time, and led him up to her bedroom, letting him sit on the blue sofa while she lay back on her bed. She stared blankly at the ceiling, tears still falling from her eyes.
Will carefully tore open the package; inside were a small box with a hinged lid and a letter which had "Will Cipher" written on it in looped cursive, Dipper's delicate handwriting.
Will would recognize it anywhere.

Dear Will,
I will never forget the love we shared during the time until I had to leave. Even though it was brief, it was an amazing time spent with you.
I hope you know that I'll never forget any of you, and I hope you'll never forget me. You are very kind, gentle and a great guy to have by your side. Your smile, blue eyes and your voice will forever be with me in the afterlife, I'll miss you all.
Tell Mabel that I'll miss her and I'll always be with her when times are bad. She should continue the shows and live her life to the fullest. She'll ALWAYS be my sister in life, death and beyond,as will you,Will,be my one and only.

This note towards you is not just so you are reminded of me, but I write this to pose a question, a serious one at that.
Enclosed is a small box, and the question is inside.
Farewell, my dearest blueberry, and I will see you on the other side when the time comes, and I hope our love can continue wherever we are, whether it is heaven, hell or Earth.

Love, Dipper <3
P.S. Please take care of the kids.

Will sobbed over the letter, as did Mabel who had come and read it.
The demon's shaking hands reached the box and opened it.
Inside was a gorgeous diamond and sapphire ring, a question written on the inside of the box.
"Marry Me, Will?"

Will slid the ring onto his finger, still crying.
"O-of course I will, Dipper." Will sighed into the empty air.
Mabel wrapped her arms around Will, the demon put the letter on the table as they both remained together, silent.