Chapter 9: With This Hand...

Will waited nervously outside the church, dressed in a pure white suit, black dress shoes and a blue flower crown with a veil over his face and the back of his head, his engagement ring sparkled on his finger as he held a blue and white bouquet of flowers.
Although this was meant to be the happiest day of his life, his mind flooded with thoughts of fear and sorrow. His soon-to-be husband was not present in this earth but he knew that Dipper was watching the event unfold from the afterlife realm, sending him all his love as he did.
Everyone was dressed formally, Mabel was at the front of the church as the 'surrogate', so to speak.
Though it looked as if Will and her were getting married, she explained that she would be the surrogate, speaking the vows as her brother would have done.
She was dressed in a blue and black dress, her Tent of Telepathy tie around her neck, glancing at the preacher as the doors of the church opened, revealing Will Cipher.

He slowly walked down the aisle as the wedding march was solemnly played by the elderly organist (Who looked almost skeletal, as if he would fall apart at any given moment) Will bowed his head slightly, glancing down at the flowers enclosed in his hands, his fringe was covering one of his bright blue eyes with the cat-like pupil.
He turned to Mabel with a ghost of a smile, Mabel returned it and uncovered his face with the veil, both fabric pieces draped over his head.
"You look lovely" Mabel mouthed, making Will blush.
"Please be seated" the preacher droned, everyone taking their seats.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God, to join Will Cipher and Dipper Gleeful in holy matrimony. These two have made a commitment to be joined in marriage today" he said, then gave a nod to recite the vows, the page boy (aka Gideon) bringing the rings to the.
One after the other, Will and Mabel recited the vows;

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine

"I now pronounce you man and wife (husband)..."

As the marriage licence was signed, and the marriage was sealed, everyone let out a small wave of cheers.

Will hugged Mabel close.
"T-Thanks for acting as D-Dipper, M-Mistress" Will said softly.
Mabel Gleeful chuckled.
"No problem. And, please, call me Mabel from now on" Mabel replied in the same soft tone.
Will smiled, but couldn't help sniffle.
"Are you crying?" Mabel asked kindly, rubbing small circles on Will's back.
"Y-Yeah. I'm sad t-that Dipper c-couldn't be here, but I-I'm also...s-so happy. T-This is the b-best day of m-my life, and I w-will cherish it always" he said through his joyful tears.
"So will I, my dear brother-in-law. I know what else we will both cherish as well" she said, gently placing a hand on Will's baby bump.
"I can't wait to be an auntie!" 

*AN! Sorry it's short*