Ch. 3- A Little Closer Now

AN: Ok so hopefully here's where it gets a little interesting, now that all the boys are here and stuff.

I tried to make this chapter long cuz i'm gonna be gone all weekend but... it's late and i'd rather leave yall with a shorter chapter than nothing.

Also, if you liked it, please comment? Seeing comments, votes, and even reads makes my entire day better! even if it's just one or two :)

ok enjoy

_____________________________________________________________________

I’m gonna save you the time and skip the boring details of how all that went down. Of course as soon as I got asked the question if we’d like to tour with them, I said yes. I didn’t even bother asking Alainey first. I knew she’d give her entire life to have 5 minutes of with One Direction. Let alone touring with them? That’s insane! Sometimes I still can’t believe it happened.

They said there was already an opening act for the boys… some band called… 5 Sauces? I don’t know. Whoever would name their band something like that must really love chicken nuggets or something.

Anyways. We spent the next month rehearsing at a studio by our apartment, going over our songs, and making them perfect so all the directioners would love us. On January 4th, we would finally meet the boys. One Direction. We were gonna do one run through of the show all together, you know, us doing our set, then the sauces, and then 1D. Making sure everything would run smoothly, we’d all get along, stuff like that.

January 4th came quicker than I could ever imagine.

I woke up that morning at about 8 a.m., even though we didn’t have to be at the rehearsal studio till 2. Who could sleep knowing we were gonna meet one direction!

I took my time in the shower, basically going over everything I’d try to remember to say to the boys as soon as I saw them. Hug them, thank them for having us, thank Liam for tweeting us, throw in a little flirtin here and there. Ya know, the harmless kind.

Choosing my outfit felt like the toughest decision I’d ever made. I went shopping for this day like a week ago, yet I still felt under prepared. I went with my new pastel blue sleeveless blouse with a white lace collar. It was sort of see-through cuz of the material of the shirt, so I paired it with a leopard print bandeau. To match that, I had leopard print vans, and added my white canvas moto jacket, since it was still January and a tank wasn’t gonna cover everything. I threw on a pair of light wash distressed capris and bam. Outfit complete.

I again spent hours making my hair appear wavy, which was sort of ironic. When most people’s hair is wavy, it’s usually natural. When they spend time on it, it’s either curled or straight. But I went out of my way to make my stick straight brown hair was as naturally wavy looking as it could be. I bobby pinned the front part of my hair (what most people have as bangs, but since I don’t have bangs it’s just kinda… there) into a twist sort of thing. My makeup was absolutely perfect. I was ready to make one direction fall in love with me.

Alainey was ready also, sporting a lose light pink tank top with a very intricate beading pattern at the top, dark skinny jeans, white beaded sandals, and a gray cardigan. Her makeup was light but definitely noticeable, her main feature being her glossy light pink lips. Her long blonde hair was straightened today and fell perfectly down her back, almost to her but.

1:15 pm. We were ready.

We got to the studio at 1:45 and, not surprisingly, we were the first ones. We sat and talked about irrelevant things for a little while while everyone showed up. First the managers and then sound tech and all the crew, security, everyone that you’d forget a celebrity would have. At about 2:15 when the boys still hadn’t showed up, I had a little panic attack that they weren’t gonna show up. Till I remembered that it was their tour.