SURPRIESSSSSSSS | Edited

Disclaimer, ok so if you didn't read the description you are Zane's twin sis and that means your garroth's younger and vlyad's older sis. THERE WILL BE SOME SLIGHT SWEARING BUT NOT TOO MUCH
_______________________________________
KEY,
Y/N is your name
F/C is your favorite color
AC is any color
FF is fav food
N/N is Nick Name
H/C is Hair Color
E/C is Eye Color
_______________________________________
Y/N P.O.V
"I can't wait to surprise my Bros for moving into my street," I say pulling into my new house. "OK, the moving truck will be here in 30 minutes I should go surprise my Bros saving Zane for last of cou... " I say in my head, but getting cut off my hands around your waist you immediately knew who that was

"Hey Romeo," I say. "Hey Juliet," said Laurence. "So where's Mr stutter King," I say. "He's in the house taking a nap," Laurence says while you turn around to be facing Laurence with his hands still on your waist.

"So may I asked my Juliet to date at Olive Garden," Laurence says smirking. "Hmm ahhh...no said," I say putting my hands around Laurence's neck.

"This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Said, Laurence. "Sure but sadly Romeo I need to depart," I say taking a few steps back. "Hahaha, I missed you." He says laughing. "Yeah you too," I say.

"So we going to go see that brother of mine," I say putting my hands on, my hips. "No need," says Garroth making me gasp. "GAR GAR!" I yell and hug him rapping my legs around his waist. "Hey N/N, I still can't believe you to do that silly thing just cause that play never call each other by your names." garroth says. I hop off and say, "meh I know he's crushing on a girl that lives here." "JULIET... I ... mean... Y....Y.......N..... GEEZ, THAT'S HARD!" Laurence yells. "No, it's not Laurence." I cockily say. "Shut up Y/N, yeah I did it," Laurence says pumping his fist in the air.

We all start laughing, up until I feel two not so subtle hands grab at my booty.

"EXCUSE YOU WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING AROUND AND TOUCHING MY BUTT!" I whip around seeing a white-haired male with emerald green eyes.

"Really Travis you can't keep your hands off my sister for 1 second," Garroth says. 'Travis' looks at you then Garroth and back multiple times.

"so this hotty with H/C and E/C is your sister," Travis says. "Yes Travis," Garroth says sighing. "DAMN YOUR SISTER IS HAWT!" Travis yells and then does a cat call.

"You shouldn't have down that" garroth and Laurence both say. "Why look at this fi....... Travis gets cut off by me slamming my fist in his gut 3 times he falls to the ground crying and whining.

Aph walks over. "Hmm did Travis try to flirt with Y/N, only Laurence can do that since the play incident," Aphmau says. "Aphy!" Y/N cheers jumping into aphmau's arms. "Hey N/N do you want to have a welcoming party so you can meet the rest of our friends," aph says. "I would love too does tomorrow at 7 sound good aph." I say letting go of aph. "yeah now let's get you unpacked aphmau says. "Wait I want to surprise ZuZu." I say heading to Zane's house "ZANE!" I yell kicking open the door engulfing Zane in a hug. "HEY GET OFF ME YN!!!!!!!!" Zane yells trying to pry you off of him. "ZuZu no!" I protest trying to hold onto him, squeezing the life out of him. "Okay fine I missed you too." Zane reluctantly says hugging me back. A pink Haired Meifwa busts in.

"Is Zane~Senpai Cheating on Kawaii~Chan" 'Kawaii~Chan says whimpering and Snotting like a 4-year-old.

"Wait cheating, Brother you didn't tell me you were dating someone!" I yell punching his shoulder playfully.

She continues to cry, but once she hears the word, 'brother' she stops saying, "Wait Brother, I think thought it was only Garroth~Kun and Vlyad~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan says Confused.

"Nope, I'm Y/N Ro'meave, Twin sister of Zane," I say putting my arm on Zane's shoulder.

"I'm very sorry Y/N~Sama," Kawaii~Chan says bowing.

"It's all right, I think I'll leave you two alone, I have to unpack," I say.

"Wait what?" Zane says confused.

"Right I didn't tell you, I'm moving into the house across from you," I say smiling. "Oh," he says.

"You can't just spring these things on me!"