Back Story | Edited

So as you know you are the twin sister of Zane making you a Ro'Meave, you were born a good 10 minutes after the My Little Horsies lover.

The funny thing is you got into Okasis Prep, and you really didn't want to, but father forced you too so you did, because of this Vlyad and you are close, You and he use to hang out every day at lunch until he transferred to Phoenix Drop High.

One really good thing you were good at was Theater, hence why you were Juliet. You were in several plays threw out your high school career as well as stared in some movies, yet you were 'undercover' per se, wigs, and fake glasses.

When you auditioned for Juliet and got the part, you were quite shocked to hear Laurence got Romeo, Cadenza and you were close, so Cadenza told you why Laurence auditioned, she said he said, "I'm handsome, I'll get the part and get to kiss a preetah ladyah" The entire practices Laurence skipped out days where we're supposed to kiss, he'd skip out saying, "I want to wait till the night." Well when that night actually came your understudies, Cadenza and Garroth locked you out saying. "You will never kiss." So we just sat out and enjoyed each other company instead.

Your favorite food is Pizza, you'd do a lot for pizza, Hell, you'd eat it every day, who wouldn't.