You're Going to Be a Mom | Edited

I walk up the stairs, turning to open the noticeable blue door.

When I look inside I see Katelyn pacing back and forth in her room. "Kate," I say. "Shut up, I swear to god you jinxed it!" She yells. "What-" I say, but stop when I see the pregnancy test facing down on her dresser. "Did you-" "no." She says interrupting me, she stops pacing and stands looking at the test biting her nails.

"Look." She whispers. "You want me too," I say confused.

"Well if it's p-positive, then you're going to be an aunt." She says.

"Okay," I say grabbing the test. I put my arm around her shoulder as I flip over the test.

"Oh god." She says turning to my arms. I hug her tight staring at the positive test. "It's going to be okay," I say.

I pull away Holding her shoulders, staring at her watery eyes.

"You're going to be a mom," I say smiling.

"I am." She says giving a big smile as well.

"I love you sister," I say giving her another hug. "I love you too, but how am I going to tell Garroth." She says,

"Hell no, we're both crying."

The Next Morning

I walk downstairs and make some oatmeal for breakfast.

I check my phone, no message what a surprise.

I decide to sit a watch some episodes of Dexter

A few hours later

My phone starts going off and I see Katelyn is calling.

"Hey," I say. "Hey, can you come over to talk," Katelyn says. "Have you told Garroth yet," I say. "No," she says quietly. "Uh, I'll be there soon," I say hanging up.

"Ugh," I say pausing Dexter and getting up.

At the girl's house

"You Need to Tell Garroth Katelyn!" I yell. "Tell me what," Garroth says walking into the room. "Y/N," Katelyn says. "You want me too," I say. "Yes, subtlety." She says quietly.

"Katelyn Pregnant with your child," I say.

"I Said Subtlety!" Katelyn yells. Suddenly Garroth pulls Katelyn into a deep kiss.

"I'm going to be a father," Garroth says. "Yes," Katelyn says quietly. "Have fun, I'm going to go," I say walking out of the room, shutting the door.

I run down the stairs and am suddenly on the ground, pinned again. I open my eyes and see Travis is the one pinning me.

"Deja vu much," I say sighing. "1st could be more." He says moving closer. I put my hand over his mouth saying. "Nice try snowflake." Travis gets off me and gives me a hand up.

"Wanna hang out?" He asks.

"Uh sure, come around 4 I guess," I say leaving.

"I meant now!"