First I love you!

Steve Rogers - you were waiting for Steve Rogers to come back home from a mission. He was supposed to be home 3 months earlier and now you were worried. Right now you were cuddling with Steve's sweater because you love his scent.  Then you heard the door open. "Honey, I'm home!" You sprint to Steve and hug him while crying. " Oh Steve, I thought you were really hurt" you say with your voice cracking at the end. "Y/n, it's ok, i'm here, I love you." He whispers into your ear. You look up at him and smile. " I love you too, Steve" you say to him. He smiles and kisses you.

Tony Stark - you sign as you see another girl flirting with Tony, and as usual he started flirting back. This party got boring really quick for you, so you went to the balcony to get some fresh air. While you were enjoying the scene in front of you, you felt Tony arms wrap around your waist and leave small kisses on your neck. " Hey beautiful" he whispers into your ear causing you to shiver. You turn around in his arms and look into his eyes. "Hi" you whisper back to him. " You know I love you right?" He asks you. You had a look of surprise but quickly nod and kiss him. " I love you too Tony" you say right back to him.

Loki - you were walking in the park with Loki, holding his hand. You were thinking when he stopped and sits on the bench. You sit down beside him. " Loki, what's wrong?" You ask him feeling concerned.  " I been thinking" he says back. That automatically made you think that you did something wrong. "Did I do some thing wrong?" You ask Loki. " No, it's just that I love you" he says and looks at you. You took a breath in relief. " Well, I love you too, just don't scare me like that again." You warn him. He just nods and kiss you.

Thor - He went home with Loki after the war in New York. " I promise that I will come back soon" he says while hugging you. " I know, I love you" you say and kiss his cheek. He smiles, a great big smile. " Well, I love you too" he whispers and gently kisses you. He then straightens up, grabs Loki, and went home. And he did keep that promise to you.

Bruce Banner - He was in the big guy form and everyone was trying to calm him down, but it was not working. You couldn't take it any more and you stood in front of him and held your hand out. "Bruce, you need to calm down" you say confidentially.  Bruce stops and looks into your eyes, then changes into his normal self. You wrap a blanket around him. " There we go" you whisper and hug him. " Thank you y/n, I love you, me and the big guy." He says and kisses you. "I love you too" you whisper back to him.  

Pietro Maxioff - you were waiting for your lover.  It was his birthday and you wanted to congratulate him. You feel your hair blow to your side. You smile. " Hey snail" he purrs into your ear. You turn and hug him. " Happy birthday baby" you say and kiss him. " Why thank you" he says to you. " I love you birthday boy." You say. " Why thank you again and I love you too." He says back to you.

Clint Barton - it was your 1 month anniversary.  Most people would be like really, but you were very happy, for it was the longest time you ever dated someone and you plan to make it stay that way. You smile when you see Clint enter your quarters. " Hey, how you doing? " you say. " I'm doing good" he says while pulling you onto your bed. Both of you cuddle for a couple of minutes.  "I love you" Clint whispers while drifting slowly off to sleep. " I love you too" you say just as tired.

Scott (antman)- Both of you were drunk. Clint helped you both into the taxi and told the driver to take you two to the avengers tower. You lean your head onto Scott's shoulder.  " I got a secret" you say. " Oh really, what is it?" He asks you. "i love Scott" you whisper into his ear. This statement made Scott sober up all of a sudden. " Don't tell him" you say again and drifts off to sleep on his shoulder. The next day you walk into the kitchen.  " I love you too" says Scott and he walks out of the kitchen.  Leaving you confused. 

 Phil Coulson - your mother was in the hospital.  You were depressed ." Hey y/n, what's wrong? " asks Phil. " My mother is in the hospital,  she was in a car accident. " you say and sob into Phil's chest. " Do you want to visit her?" Phil asks you. You just nod. When you two were in the car Phil says all of a sudden"i love you" you looked surprise for a second. " I love you too" you whisper. Two months later your mother was healthy and out of the hospital. 

 Bucky Barnes - Bucky was having a nightmare. The first thing you do is wake him up before the nightmare gets worse for him. He shots up and you quickly hug him. " Shhh it's ok baby, it's ok I'm here." You sooth into his ear. You two just stay in that position for a while. Bucky looks at you. " I love you. I love you because even though what I did in the past, you don't care and you still love me anyway." You smile and kiss him. " I love you too Bucky"you say. Both of you cuddled before you two went back to sleep. 

A/n  thanks to parkkrys for some of these ideas.

Shannon