He gets jealous!

Sorry updates are slow.

Steve Rogers - when he's jealous he will simply tell the guy to back off and that you are HIS girlfriend. 

Tonk Stark - when he's jealous he will kiss you in front of the guy who was flirting with you. Then that kiss will turn into a mini make out session.

Loki - Honestly he will embarrass the guy in front of everyone then pick you up bridal style and walk away.

Thor - well, he doesn't really do anything.  All he has to do is walk up to the man and the man will run off because of how tall Thor is.

Bruce Banner - he trys to grab your attention in cute little ways. Then he brings out his puppy eyes when you ignore him and you have no choice but to pay attention to Bruce.

Pietro Maxioff - He would simply pick you up and run off, using his speed and make sure you are only paying attention to him.

Scott( antman ) - He just glares at the man till he backs off. If it doesn't work, you will have to split them up before it becomes a fist fight. 

Clint Barton - He would come up to you,  put  his arms around your waist and kiss you. Then he would look at the guy and say "sweetie,  whos this?" And the guy just walks away.

Phil Coulson - he would go up to the guy and whiper something into his ear. The guy goes pale and runs off as fast as he can.

Bucky Barnes - he would wrap his arms around you, making sure the guy can see his metal arm. Then Bucky would give the guy a cold stare then say "you get 5 seconds" then the guy would quickly get out of there.

A/n- I officially hate being in a relationship.  What do you guys think about relationships?