He sees you cry!

Steve Rogers - when he sees you cry, he lets you cry into his shoulder before he ask you what happened and let you talk. He always listens.

Tony Stark - when he sees you cry, he cuddle with you and order any food that you want to eat and watch movies with you to make you forget what upset you so much.

Loki - when he sees you cry, he sets up a hot bath for you to relax in and lets you calm down before he tries to get some answers out of you.

Thor - when he sees you cry, he gives you some space because he knows you just want to be left alone. After a little bit you will go to him and tell Thor whats been bugging you.

Bruce Banner - when he sees you cry, he hates it because he tears up when he sees you so sad. So you both have to comfort each other because you both are crying.

Pietro Maxioff - when he sees you cry,  he automatically goes to the store and buys you ice cream and chocolate because it always makes you smile and hug Pietro. 

Scott ( antman)- when he sees you cry,  he ask you who made you cry and you would tell him. Then he go and beat the crap out of the guy who was picking onto his girl.

Clint Barton - when he sees you cry,  he put on music and he would dance with you cause it always makes you smile and laugh. 

Phil Coulson - when he sees you cry,  he drops everything and hugs you. He would spend the entire day just to see you happy.

Bucky Barnes - He knows you hate it when you cry in front of others, so when he sees you cry,  he takes you to his quarters and cuddles with you all day and you would tell him whats wrong.