You save him!

Steve Rogers - You and Steve were walking down the street. When a girl came up. " Hi, my names Grace, and I was wondering if you want to swing by my place tonight? " she ask Steve and winks at him. You were pissed off. Then before you could say anything a man comes up. " Hey you! Are you hitting on my girl! " he yells at Steve.  You stood up. " Hey jackass,  she was hitting on my boyfriend asking him to go back to her place! So back off! " you say angrily.  The man puts his hands up in surrender and grabs Grace and walks off. Steve chuckles. " Thanks for saving me back there." You smile. " Of course" you purred back. 

Tony Stark - He woke up really late. He was suppose to have a meeting and it was in 15 minutes.  He scrambles to get everything and run out the door. You look at the table to see that he forgot a file that says important on it. You sign of course he forgot it. You get dressed, and went over with the file in your hand. You knock on the door. " Hey, is it alright if  i borrow Tony for a second?" You ask politely.  " Of course, just make it quick." Phil says. Tony walks out with you and closes the door. " I think you forgot this?" You say and handed the file to him. His face lights up. " Thank you y/n! You just saved my life" he exclaims. You just laugh.

Loki - you and Loki got into trouble again.  Odin was at the last straw. " Who did it!?" He booms. Loki was about to say it was his fault when you stepped up. " Look Odin, I'm sorry but it was my idea and I take all responsibility for my mistakes." You say. Odin looks at you. " Fine but one more time and I'm banning you both off of this world, you hear me?" Odin says. You both nod and walk out of the throne room. You both look at each other and laugh. " Thanks fo saving me." He says through his laughter. " No problem" you say still laughing.

Thor - it was in the morning and you were in the living room when you heard Thor walk into the kicthen. " Who ate my last poptarts!" He booms and you sign, get up and walk to the closet. You open the door and grabbed  a box of poptarts and walked into the kitchen and toss it to him. " There ya go" you mumble still half asleep. " Thanks lady y/n, you just saved my life" you just nod and fall asleep on the couch.

Bruce Banner - you two were walking down the street. You were looking around when you see this ray. You looked over to see that the light ray was on Bruce's heart. You pushed him to the side when you heard the gun go off. Both of you landed on the ground. " Oh my god y/n, are you ok?" Bruce asks frantically while checking on you for any blood. " I'm fine, but are you?" You ask concern for him. " Yes I am, thank you y/n. You just saved my life." He says then kisses you.

Pietro Maxioff - you saved his life once. And only once. He was fighting other bad guys when you see the enemy have him cornered and he was starting to get tired from all the fighting.  So you went and attacked them all and took every single one of the enemies down. You finished off with the last one when Pietro knocked out a man who had his gun pointed at you. " Be careful next time, call me when you need my help." You say to him and looked at him. " Alright,  but thanks for saving me." He says to you. You smirk. " What, you didn't see that coming?" You say to him. " Thats my line!" He pouts. You just laugh and kiss him quickly. 

Scott ( antman)- You see him and you call out to him. " Hey y/n" he says to you. You just nod at him and you both walk down the street. Then you heard a  car screeching towards Scott. The first thing you did was push him out of the way and the car hit you. " Y/n!" Yells Scott in panic mode. You were confused.  You were going in and out of unconscious.  " Y/n, thanks for saving me but why?" He asks you with tears in his eyes. " Cause I love you" you say and pass out. A couple of weeks later you were out of the hospital. 

Clint Barton - you were training with your throwing knives. Clint was training with his bow. You two were having a contest of who can shoot/throw the farther.  So far you both were tied. You see Clint shoot his arrow but at the same time  you threw your knife. They both collide with each other and the knife was going to hit Clint so you pushed him out of the way. You both laughed. " Opps" says Clint. " Lets not tell anyone about this" you say to him. " I agree" he says to you, and you both started laughing again.

Phil Coulson - you were in the passenger seat while Phil was driving. You were looking out the window. You sit up when you notice that the truck was going to run threw the run light. "Stop Phil!" You yell before he starts driving when the light turnd green. The truck passed. " Oh dear lord. Thank god you noticed y/n or we would have been dead meat." He excliams while driving again. You just nod and sign in relief. 

Bucky Barnes -  you two were on a mission. You two were fighting for your lifes because Hydra as ambushed you two. You and Bucky were finishing the last of the agents off when you heard a click of a gun. You sprinted in front of Bucky and felt pain wash through you. You yell out and fall to the ground. " Jesus y/n, you need to be more careful!" Bucky hisses while pressing onto your wound. " Hey be thankful, I saved you." You say weakly. " Thanks" Bucky says and kisses you. You were totally fine.

 A/n - sorry for the slow updates. Summer break is in a week :) so i will update lots more!

Shannon