You meet your ex!

Steve Rogers - whenever he sees your ex, he treats you like a gentleman and loves how your ex gets jealous to see that you have moved on with a better man.

Tony Stark - whenever he sees your ex, you have to calm Tony down before Tony goes over to him and fight or kill him.

Loki - when Loki sees your ex, he makes sure that he sees his worst fears and haunts him with it until you tell Loki to stop.

Thor - When Thor sees your ex, he makes sure that you are ok and if you need to leave the room, if not then he makes sure if you need anything. 

Bruce Banner - whenever he sees your ex, he really can't do anything cause he doesn't want to "hulk out" so he just glares at the man.

Pietro Maxioff - Pietro would just humiliate your ex. He would trip him and do funny jokes on him and your ex boyfriend would never find out who did it to him.

Scott ( antman)- Scott would scare the living hell out of your ex .  Just by getting normal size behind him and going small before your ex looks to see whos behind him.

Clint Barton - whenever Clint sees your ex boyfriend, Clint would march up to your ex and say that he is pathetic and a coward for cheating on you.

Phil Coulson - you didn't have much boyfriends in the past, but when Phil sees your ex, Phil would give him a piece of his mind for hurting his girl.

Bucky Barnes - when Bucky sees your ex, he would give him a look saying that "if you don't leave in 5 seconds, I'm going to kill you." And your ex would run out of the store, scared out of his mind.

A/n I just love Bucky's XD

Hope you are enjoying the book so far!

Shannon