Chapter 6

I snuggle close to Justin. My face is moist. He feels my forehead. "Omg. You're so hot. Here let me." He says as he proceeds to take off my shirt.

I don't think about my arm and let him because I am burning hot.

He removes my shirt and he goes for my jeans. I let him and now I'm in my underwear on his bed. His eyes catch my wrist.

"Ethan..." He says. I look at my arm to see how they look. I have several red scars in my skin.

"I..." I start but I don't finish. I have nothing to say. He pulls me close. I push him away. 'I don't deserve his love' I tell myself. I get up and walk out without saying another word.

I ride my bike quickly down the road still in my underwear. I see a car coming and I decide to call it a quits. I wait for it to get closer then I quickly pull in front of it.

The car hits me and I go flying through the air. I land on my right leg and hear a loud snapping sound. I scream out in pain.

"What the hell do you think you're doing riding half naked in the middle of the road!" A deep familiar voice yells at me. I have tears rolling down my cheeks. It's my father.

"I-i..." I start.

"I-i" He mimics. His eyes glance to my wrist and his face gets red. "DO I NOT PROVIDE ENOUGH FOR YOU THAT YOU GO OUT AND WASTE TIME AND ENERGY TO CLAW INTO YOUR SKIN?!?" He rages.

"Dad, its not like that." I say trying to get up.

"Don't bother coming home. You are no longer welcomed." He says calmly getting in his car.

"I...." I start but stop. What's the point.

I watch as he drives off. I look at my leg for the first time. My bone is going through my skin.

'There is only one person left.' I think to myself. I grab my phone to call Justin to come get me and I see he texted me.

Hey, baby, I'm sorry. After you left I just kept thinking. And you kept your arm from me and idk. I just- I need a break. I'm so sorry. I love you but I can't handle those kind of surprises. I hope we can stay friends.

I coldly type.

You won't have to worry about me anymore.

I stand up on my good leg. And bounce over to the little cliff the road was on. I type on last thing on my Facebook.

"This is it." I whisper quietly to myself.

My phone lights up.

Ethan. Don't do anything you'll regret.

Don't worry, I won't regret this.

I close my eyes. And gently fall forward.

~~~~~

I ready to the plate. I'm in my old tee ball uniform and see my parents in the crowd cheering my name. I smile.

The pitcher throws the ball to me and I swing. I miss.

He throws it again. I miss again.

He throws it and I hit it. I throw down my bat and burst into running. I make it to first and stop.

"KEEP GOING SON!" My dad excitedly yells from the crowd. I run quickly to second and slow down.

"Keep going, you got this!" I hear my mothers voice shout. I run hastily towards third and keep running to home. I jump on the plate and the team cheers.

~~~~~

I see my mom and dad in a hospital room.

"Would you like to hold him?" Dad ask.

"Yes, what's his name?" I ask eagerly reaching for the baby.

"Drew." Mom says.

~~~~~

"Hi there" I hear a young feminine voice squeak. "Can you help me with math you're very good."

"Sure" I say with a smile.

"My names Liliana." She says holding out her hand.

"My names Ethan. Liliana is a beautiful name." I say shaking her extended hand.

"Thanks" she chirps.

~~~~~

"Hey..." I nervously say approaching Justin. This really cute guy I've had a crush on. Liliana told me to go for it and maybe he'll like you too.

"Hi." Justin says with a smile.

"Um..er.." I studder.

"Don't know what to say?" He cautiously says.

"Yea." I say embarrassed.

"Well, how about you don't say anything." He says caressing my face. I get turned on and blush. "I see the way you look at me."

"W-what...?" I say stumbling on every syllable.

"I love you." He says kissing me.

~~~~~

I open my eyes. I see the ground. I dive into it. I hear a ringing and see a bright light. 'I guess its true, your life does flash between your eyes' I think to myself and the white fades to black.

I close my eyes for the last time.