The Goddess of Kindness

As the sun shines bright through the windows and penetrated to Glaiza's eyes she wake up and check the time in her right side of the table.

"Oh shocks! It's already 10:00 AM Chynna will be mad at me!" she hurriedly get up and go to the bathroom.

After 30 minutes she got in into her car and starts the engine while she's on her way to Runner's Kitchen she stopped at star bucks to buy cup of chocolate vanilla coffee.

"Good morning Ma'am the usual?" the cashier greet her smiling very flirtatous.

"Yes please" she replied while typing something and not bothering to look at the cashier.

After getting her cup of coffee she started again the engine and made her way to RK. Chynna on the other hand is irritably waiting for her boss/bestfriend Glaiza. As Glaiza arrived she run to her office.

"Woah that was close! Sorry tsong I'm late so what are we talking about right now?" Glaiza said while sipping her cup of coffee.

"Glaiza there is someone who really wants to meet you I think this is it tsong she can help us in our problem" Chynna said seriously to Glaiza.

Glaiza's brows furrowed " What do you mean tsong? The one who wanted to meet me can fix the problem of our business?" Glaiza asked hopefully.

"Yes tsong! She is willing to be our business partner but" Chynna stoped on her tracks coz. she remember the woman's condition.

"But what? What is it tsong? Spill it out!". Glaiza said seriously and looking at Chynna'e eyes intimately.

"But you need to pretend to be her WIFE!" Chynna replied while closing her eyes coz. she know Glaiza will be furious.

Glaiza rose up from her chair. "WHAT?! IS SHE FOR REAL?! No! I will decline on her offer!" Glaiza shouted because of what she have heared.

"So is it a no? Look you'll just pretend to be her wife for a moment then our problem for this business is done just think about it Glaiza it's for the best" after saying about her opinion into her bestfriend she got out of her office.

Meanwhile, Glaiza just bowed her head and think about what her bestfriend just said earlier.

"Oh God! Do I really have to do it? " Glaiza blurted with full frustration in her voice.