The Meet Up

Glaiza's POV

As she have arrived in her place she immediately dialed Chynna's number.

(Oh tsong napatawag ka!)

"Uhm about sa proposal na sinasabi ng babae uhm napag isipan ko kasi na pumayag na sa gusto niya" sabi niya ng nakapikit ang mga mata.

(Oh talaga? Sige e te.text ko nalang sayo ang number niya ng magka usap kayo okay?)

"Sige maraming salamat tsong bye" she said then hang up.

As she was leaning her head into the sofa Rhian's face was flashed with her sweet smile,her captivating eyes, her tempting lips that is so inviting gosh! I wanna taste those lips again "She didn't even bother to slap me after kissing her haha" she said while blushing afterwards she decided to take a bath.

Rhian's POV

After taking a bath she decided to call Glaiza to invite her with her friends to go to the bar.

(Hello? Sino to?)

As she heared Glaiza's angelic voice she felt a li'l bit nervous "Ahm hi ako to si Rhian yung nka banggan mo sa mall remeber?" she said while biting her thumb.

(Ah yeah! Hi hehe sorry hindi kita nakilala agad)

"Okay lang ano ka ba! Uhm gusto ko lang sanang imbitahan ka na mag bar mamaya kung okay lang sayo hehe" mahinhing pagkakasabi ni Rhian habang nag hihintay sa sagot ni Glaiza.

(Uhm yeah sure anong oras hehe)

"Yes! Uhm around 9 pm at BGC okay lang?" Rhian said with a smile on her face.

(Oh sure yeah let's meet at BGC at 9pm okay bye GTG)

"Okay yeah thank you bye see you!" Rhian said excitedly.

After a few hours she decided to wear a very dashing black fitted crop top and a black fitted pants
perfectly combined with her messy hair ang black high heels.

After a few hours she decided to wear a very dashing black fitted crop top and a black fitted pants perfectly combined with her messy hair ang black high heels