Bisita or BWESIT-A?

Pia's POV

I didn't expect that I will be attracted to a same sex but what can I say she just made me broke what I believed in my whole life. I have already heard lots and lots of feed backs about her sexiness, boldness, hotness, and how her sex appeal attacks other people even the same sex but I didn't believe on what they all said because I thought she will never have me but I was wrong she got me already with her eyes.  The first time I laid my eyes on her I knew she was the one for me I can give up MY CROWN for her, you know what I mean 😉 hahaha. So I am now walking on my way to her office as expected she will be shocked to see me. Kumatok siya agad sa pinto ni Glaiza.

Glaiza: Come in! Pinihit naman niya ang door knob at nakita ko ang babaeng bet na bet ko she was busy with her paper works.

Katrina: Miss G there is someone looking for you. Kinikilig na sabi ni Katrina sa kanyang amo.

Glaiza: Who is it? Walang gana kong sabi sa kanya. Then I walked my way on her direction.

Pia: Hello Glaiza. Napalaki naman ang mata niya ng marinig niya ang boses ko. Napatingin naman siya sa aking suot. Looks like I got here with what I wear.

Glaiza: Oh Pia you're here! Gulat na sabi niya sa akin.

Pia: Yes I am here Glaiza. Sabay bigay ko sa kanya ng malanding smile ko but she tried to ignore my stare.

Glaiza: Oh well uhm have a seat. I just smiled at her and take the seat close to her desk.

Pia: Oh thank you Glaiza. Sabay titig ko sa kanya she seems uncomfortable.

Glaiza: So what can I do for you Ms. Wurtzbach. Woah now she is in her business tone.

Pia: I came here just to see and ask you out if that is okay with you. Seryuso kong tanong sa kanya na ikinagulat.

Glaiza: Well hmm I'm sorry but I got a lot of paper works to do Ms.--. I cut her I love her saying my name rather than my surname.

Pia: Please Glaiza just call me Pia. Sabay hawak ko sa kanyang kamay na agad naman niyang kinuha.

Glaiza: Ah okay Pia but as I have said I can't go out I got a lots of paperworks to do.

Pia: Yeah I can see that, but if you would let me help you I can be your assisstant for today and the pay off will be a dinner with me tonight and I don't take no for an answer. Sabay kindat ko sa kanya.

Glaiza: Okay fine magkaibigan naman tayo but I am telling you this is a hell lot of work. Wait do you know this work? I mean doing business stuff? I just laugh it off kasi naman hindi naman talaga ako marunong about business stuff.

Pia: Honestly speaking I don't have any idea how to make it but I know how to cook naman so I can be your chef for today or I can be the one who will make you feel relaxed or whatever. Then I give her my seductive smile.

Glaiza: Okay well uhm I think I can work on your cooking skills I want to eat adobong manok can you cook that for me? I have a mini fridge right there. Sabay turo niya sa mini frigde niya.

Pia: Yeah sure I will cook Adobong Manok for you. Then I sexily stand up and walked like I am wearing a long gown towards the kitchen and I expertly cook the chicken as I was taking a few glance to Glaiza.

I made sure that it will be the best adobo that she will be tasting so after 1 hour it is all done and I think she is also done with the left side of her paper work ang right side nalang ang kulang I saw her streched and massaged her shoulders exposing her neck oh that was very hot! So I served the adobo and put it on Glaiza's desk.

Pia: Already done so here is your Chicken Adobo ala Pia. Nakita ko naman na natakam siya sa adobo ko gutom ata tung babaeng tu eh.

Glaiza: Wow! Smells good for this is delicious halika kain tayo. Aya niya sa akin papunta sa couch dala dala ang adobo at rice. Umupo naman ako sa harap niya.