Preparations

Glaiza's POV

Rhian: I'll just take this off hmm? Sabay hubad niya sa VS lingerie ko damn it turned me on to see her biting her lip while getting my VS lingerie.

Glaiza: Don't bite that lip love please. Instead of doing what I have said she did the contradiction and lick her lips then bit it.

Rhian: Why love? Does it bothers you? She smiled seductively then bit her lip again.

Glaiza: Okay damn that's it. Sabay kabig ko sa nape niya and I kissed her ravishly and bit her lower lip.

Rhian: Uhmm ouch! Anggal niya ng kagatin ko ang lower lip niya eh sa nang gigil ako sa kanya.

Glaiza: Does it hurt? I asked her while I am staring at her flirtatiously.

Rhian: Yes. Sabay sip sip niya sa kanyang lower lip.

Glaiza: Stop let me. Sabay halik ko sa kanya ng maingat I sucked her lower lip then lick it I think it tickles her because she flenched so I sucked it again oh God why does her lips taste so good. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and I roamed it around tasting every part of it, she moaned and feel the taste of our kiss and my lips. She snaked her arms on my nape and kissed me deeper while we were playing with our wet tongues. All I can hear is the sound of our wet kisses and the moan that we are both producing.

Rhian: Mmmm love not here let's go somewhere else . Sabay dala niya sa akin palabas while not breaking the kiss kahit na nahihirapan kami ay hindi parin kami nag hihiwalay until we reach the elevator.

Rhian's POV

Glaiza: Damn!. Sambit niya habang may pumasok ang mga employees niya pumusisyon kami sa likoran. Napatawa naman ako dahil kitang kita ko sa mukha niya ang pagkabitin nakita ko rin na busy ang mga tao ay nakatingin lang sa harapan kaya naka isip ako ng ideya. Hinulog ko ang lipstick cap ko at napatingin naman ang lahat sa akin at kunwaring pinulot ko iyon.

Rhian: Opppss! Sorry my bad. They just smile and face the entrance of the elevator then I let my fingers touch Glaiza's legs and as I stand up I also drag my hands upward until I touched her pussy her eyes widened with what I have done.

Rhian: Shh don't let a loud noise they might caught us. Bulong ko sa kanya habang hinihimas ko ang pussy niya nakita ko naman na tumango tango siya at kinagat niya ang kanyang lower lip.

I slighty spread her legs and dragged her closer to she was in front of me and I was on her back while thrusting the two digit finger in her pussy. She was trying not to make a sound and when she can't take it she take a good grip on my arm that made me smile she was really trying not to make a noise. I added another digit that made her gasp for some air and hurriedly push it in and out while Glaiza was holding my hand gripping my arm and helping me thrust my fingers inside her pussy I think she is gonna cum because her walls are getting tighter so I thrust it harder and faster and she was gasping for some air and biting her lips until she reached her climax and I detached my fingers to her pussy perfect timing naman nang mag open na ang elevator at lumabas na ang lahat ng sakay kasama na kami dun then we got inside her car and she kissed me harshly while adjusting her chair into a slightly bend and removing my VS lingerie and she throw it into somewhere.

Glaiza: You naughty girl you need to learn a lesson spread your legs. Sabi niya habang nasa steering wheel niya ako naka upo then I spread my legs WIDER then she massaged my clit faster that made me squirt.

Rhian: Ohh ahhh shit!! Mmm love ang sarap sarap that was the first time I squirted damn you! Then I grabbed her hair and pushed her face to my pussy. Ahhh fuck those nose love love and sarap niya sa clit ko. Then she put her nose into my hole.

Glaiza: Fuck you Rhian. Sabay lick niya mula sa hole ko hanggang sa aking clit pabalik balik that made me cum! Ahh yes that's it love cum for me. Sabay pasok niya ng THREE FINGERS that made me spread my legs even more na para bang nauubusan ako ng hangin sa aking pag hinga.

Rhian: Ahh Ohh ahhh mmm ahhh ahhh ahhh shit ahh damn love faster !!! Sabay salubong ko sa thrust niya mas diniin pa niya ang pag thru-thrust sa pussy ko kaya naman nalabasan na naman ako nakita kong nag smirk siya habang naka tingin sa mga juice na lumalabas sa aking pussy kaya naman dinilaan niya iyon at sinimot lahat hanggang sa wala nang matira.

Glaiza: Your pussy taste sweet and so much better I can eat this all day long without any breaks, thanks for the dinner love I really super duperly enjoyed it. Sabay himas himas niya sa aking pussy na kinakikiliti ko na lalo na't ang clit ko ang pinupunterya ng malandi niyang kamay na expertong expertong humawak at lumabas pasok sa lagusan patungo sa kalangitan.

Rhian: Ahh Glaiza I love you love love. Sabay hawak ko sa kanyang mukha at halik sa kanyang labi.

Glaiza: I love you too love ko. Sabay bilis niya sa kanyang pag ma masahe sa aking pussy then I just raised my head upward and squeeze her steering wheel.

Rhian: Ahh ahhh ahh mmm fuck ahh yeahh ahh yeah love O-Ahhh! Fuck yoouuuu ahhh ahh mmm ahhh shit shit! Then I looked at her and hold my clit separately while I am squirting infront of her.

Glaiza: That's it love para naman may mainom ako na juice. Sabay nga nga niya I positioned myself on the top of her mouth and squirt.

Rhian: You are so fucking hot and sexy love. Sabay halik ko sa kanya then pinagpasahan namin ang kanyang juice.

After 20 minutes nang aming pakikipag lampungan ay umuwi na kami para matulog,magpahinga at mag bihis.

9:30 AM nang nagising na kami ni Glaiza I was holding her naked sexy,hot and perfect body.

Rhian: Good morning. I kissed her on her lips.

Glaiza: You are better than the morning love. Sabay kiss ko sa kanya ng matagal.

Rhian: So kailan mo gustong e post na tayo na at magpapakasal ka na sa akin? Nag aalala kong tanong sa kanya.

Glaiza: Tomorrow total the public have the right to know especially the Rastro Rebels. Napakunot naman ako sa aking noo.

Rhian: Rastro rebel love ? Ano yan?

Glaiza: The are the most active of follwing me and you, our story, our looks and the way we talked to each other they always know that I am the woman for you. Kinilig po ako please lang ano baaaaaa.

Freeze!!
Ano ito na talaga may elevator scene na haha hope you will like it.

Please vote and comment.