It feels so real.

Lex POV.
I wanted to kiss that guy. It's been a whole week now. And had just been on my mind. I can't stop thinking about him. The way his hair looks. The way his tail sways back and forth. The way his eye shin in the light. He's perfect in every way I love. I mentally slap myself. He's not gay. He's not gay get over him. Just then I remembered he gave me a slip of paper. I took it out of my shirt pocket and looked at it. It was his phone number and address. I just met him and strait away he gave me this and I can't stop thinking of what he said. "Cya Cutie." I keep on having dreams about me and him being a thing.

I shook my head and gave the guy a call. I waited for him to answer and stuff but he didnt. I was disappointed but then I got a text message. "Who's this." I smiled and wagged my tail it's him. "It's Lex. You gave me your number." He sent emojis and stuff and i couldnt help but chuckle. "Why dont you come over here im playing a game join me." He texted and i thought about it. Maybe i could get to know him better at least right? "Sure I'm on my way." I got my backpack and heads over to his home.

I get there it was huge like big. I think it's a mansion dam. This kid has money and stuff. I shook my head and opened the gate to his home and went up the stairs to knock on his door. I admired the roses and everything surronding the building. I leaned in picking one smiling. When I heard the door open I saw Matt standing there looking at me. He was just in his boxers and I blinked a bit. He looked down and then at me. "What?" He said so casually like it's just normal! I couldn't help but stare as he moved to the side to let me in.

I looked inside the place was really roomy and everything. I looked at him once and again and he pointed to a room. "We can watch TV, a movie, or play games in there if you want." He said as I smiled nodding. He looked at my bag and took it from me. I blinked not realizing what he did before i knew it he was going through my sketch book and everything. I tried to get it back from him. "H-Hey give that back theyre my drawings!" I said as he held me with one hand looking through it.

"Wow your really good. No wonder you like art." He said seeing all the drawings I've done and when he turned to the last page it was a picture of him. He blushed darkly as he let go of me not noticing I fell as he examined it. "Y-You drew me..." he said stuttering and everything. I blushed red embarssed. "I-I draw things I find beautiful."

With that he looked at me and closed my sketch book and picked my bag along with me up. "Can you uh wait a second in the game room I new to think about things for a bit."

I nodded and got my stuff going inside and sitting down. I looked around whistling. "Sweet mama there's some good stuff in here." I wondered what he's thinking. I closed my eyes to wonder what it's like to be living here.

Matt's POV.
What was I thinking bringing him here. He isn't gay stop it. He's just so cute and adorable though... His dark red hair. His cute handkerchief. His paws. And he drew me. Without a picture of me or anything just by remembering me. Maybe he's gay. At least Bisexual. I mean come on. 'I draw things I find beautiful.' So he called me beautiful but not directly. Why is this so difficult?

I walked into the game room to see his eyes closed. I had to at least take the chance. Even if he isn't gay I have to steal a kiss. Just one...

I approch him slowly and quietly as I he closer and closer he looked more beautiful and handsome. His ears are down and his nose is twitching. I got closer and I lightly pressed my nose against his and pressed my lips lightly on to his. His eyes didn't open he just kept them closed but he kissed back. I was surprised at first but I kept kissing him.

Lex POV
I was daydreaming of him. Being on the same bed with him and everything. I reached my arms around him and kissed him. It felt so real. His lips were so soft his nose was small and his eyes were closed and everything. I opened my eyes to see him kissing me as I moved back widening my eyes. Did. He did. I kissed him. He kissed me. I turned deep red and his face was looking the other way embarssed. He took my hand and I looked at him. "I love you..." I could hear him mumble and say.

I stayed up all night writing this one guys. I'm so tired I'm going to bed. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and give n some feed back on what to do. Thank you. Ily.