Graduation.

Graduating...It's been 2 years since eveything happened ago. I kinda don't rmemeber much. I do know i still broke his heart. I'm saying Damian. I know ironic I hated him now he's the love of my life. I'm not that much different. I got more bulky I guess and I'm 5'9 now. Damian is 6'0 and he's as strong as ever.

Damian shook my shoulder getting me out of my thought. "Heyo babe. Don't You think you should get ready Mr. Valedictorian." I blinked and blushed. "Yeah i probably should." I got up and before I one it he picked me up bridal style kissing my cheek. "D-Damian. Come on i have to present the speech!" I said blushing red as he kissed my cheeks. "Good luck babe. You'll do great!" I chuckled and nodded as I got myself fixed up.

I fixed myself setting my hat right as I went up to the podium and sighed. "Class of 2019. We've been through alot. We've made nationals in our sports. We went to district with our club's. And today were graduating. We mob on with the next section of our life. I want you all to know that were still here. We're still friends. Those who were with us along the way here were we are we might not remember this but our hearts will. These memories are too important to forget that we'll keep them burried. I won't forget any of this I promise. Let's do our best to mob on with our lives. We all go to separate colleges but some won't that means you won't be alone. I know you all can do it just as I have to be the best. But I'm not the best. I'm just like you all. Working hard and being were I am today. We get what we want but not what we need. So let's work towards what we need. Thank you." Everyone got up clapping as I smiled and bowed before I say down.

"Now let's begin handing diplomas to the graduating class of 2019!" The principal said. I say I'm my spot. First the top 50 kids in the grade went Ford me being infront. I smiled taking pictures as I walked off stage with my family. My dad was super proud I me. "That's my boy Maxie.." he said tearing up I smiled and huffed him tightly. "I'll always be dad." I said smiling. I waited until Damian was called in with the sports teams.

She Damian met with us I gave him a small kiss before chuckling. "Now college right?" "Right!" He said excited. I smiled as I looked down at my diploma. "We made it..." I said astonished as he nodded. "Together." He smiled as my dad moved infront and kneeled down takin pictures of us. "Pose." I smiled and wrapped and arm around Damian and made a peace sign with my other cheesing hard in the picture.

I drive home with Damian and waited around watching TV. I can't wait. Till a go to college. I'm hoping I can finally do something with my life. "Hey Matt! Your acceptance letter to your college came!" I shot up fast I ran towards him tackling him sliding him on the floor whole he looked tjrough the other letters casually. I kept looking at him and grinned he smiled and gave it to me. "Here ya go babe." I grinned and took it opening it.

Dear Mathew,

Thank you for applying to our college at Paw University.  We would love go you to come and we are hoping to see you in person as you take on our challenges that come ahead. If you would like to move you things in already that will be alright. No worries college is in 2 months make the months you have left count. The next quater in your life begins soon. We hope to see you soon.

PAW UNIVERSITY

I smiled so much i starts to tear up and huh Damian. "I got accepted I can't wait. I'll be moving in around a month or so." Damian smiled and patted his head. "Alrighty babe. So let's spend summer until our time is up then we go to college." "OKAY!"

Yep. That's about it for this book until the next one i work on is done. So hope you guys like It I guess??? Anywho cy@.