The Cause of Seperation

*Jihoon's POV*

So After the incident in the kitchen, Dino would now think we could be making out anywhere which we did not, and then the 30 minutes lecture from S.Coups about PDA and dignity -____- screwed the night.

So with that I went to my room and saw Hoshi laying on the bed

"What took you so long?" He asked annoyed

"Get out" I snapped back

And with that he did not listen. So I just sat on the edge of the bed.

"Were you serious about what you said earlier?" I asked him while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Half meant. Maybe" He replied and with that I sigh and got my phone

I texted Kyungsoo

Lee Jihoon
What does it mean when he said " To love him more?" I do love him enough to make him feel it right?
Sent at 9:43 pm

And not to soon he replied.

Do Kyungsoo
It means you haven't been showing any affection towards him dumb dumb, why not try to be a softy for a day and try the first moves . If you know what I mean *winks*
Received at 9:43 pm

Anyways have you eaten yet? you're always welcome at the cafe, if you want to have a little chat that is *winks*
Received at 9:44 pm

And with that I let out a little chuckle

"Who in the world is Kyungsoo" I hear a voice from behind me

"Uhm. A friend of mine" I replied turning my phone off

I heard him sigh

And then with that he stood up and he headed to the door but i stopped him by positioning myself in front of the door.

"Move" I heard him say bitterly

"I...I love you SoonYoung. I know I've been hanging with guys lately but they're only friends and that nothing's happening..." I say while looking down

"I said move away from the-" and with that i cut him off by kissing him and with that he looked so shocked but then finally gave in.

1 sentence tells it all. I'm happy to be with SoonYoung. And with that the night continued that way.

-Next Morning-

"Lee Jihoon come down for breakfast!!!" I heard Mingyu shout from the living room while I smell bacon and with that I jolted up, not caring of what'll happen To Hoshi who was under me surprisingly.

And i went down.

"Hyung you look funny, look at your oversized white t-shirt" Jun said while he shoved some scrambled egg to his mouth and with that all of the members looked too and chuckled

Oversized t-shirt? With that i look at myself

"Jihoon, where do you keep your oversized sweaters?" I heard a voice behind me and with that I heard the members choke and cough while they drink and eat.

I then look at Hoshi behind and there he was shirtless with red spots on different parts of his chest and then neck...

Oh