Cheongsando Surprise

*SoonYoung's P.O.V*

"Hyung, I can't do no more running!" Woozi said behind me dripping wet while holding a bucket of sand.

We spent half of the day at the beach

"But I want to build more sand castles!" I shouted to him as I whine. He sighed in defeat and came along with me to build more sand castles.

Jihoon spent the hour following what I wanted to do.

We went to the room and rested for a bit.

I woke up not to long and saw no sign of Woozi next to me.

He left a note and it says 'wear something comfortable and be here on time :)'

And so I did, I wore something comfortable, Formal shorts, converse and A loose black tee which had "Not interested" written on it, Woozi bought it for me as a gift :)

I went to the bathroom, I was about to wash my hand until I saw a note on the mirror.

'Follow my notes and you'll be safe'

I know it's from Woozi, hah, I didn't know that he could get this cheesy

I know what'll happen next, when I get to all the notes he'll be waiting for me holding the last note saying 'i love you'

Real classic Jihoon, but it ain't that hard to trick Kwon SoonYoung.

So i did, I followed the notes

1st note- Bathroom mirror
2nd note- On our hotel room's door
3rd note- Elevator
4th note- Main lobby's complimentary drink that was given to me
5th note- Main lobby's exit door
6th note- A tree outside
7th note- It was with a guy
8th note- Surprisingly on a yacht? Or a small cruise thing
9th note- it was on a guys shirt
And then lastly
10th note- A door

"Haha, found you. Jihoon I know your-" I opened the door to be shocked.

*Jihoon's POV*

"Where the heck is SoonYoung?" I ask getting annoyed as I sat at my chair

"Jihoon I know your-" a Kwon SoonYoung came in with the most priceless face as ever, I was about to laugh out loud but I needed to keep myself organized for this event.

~ I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith starts playing ~

I was behind a curtain and I watched Hoshi at my phone which was connected to the CCTV in the room.

I hanged pictures of me and Hoshi, on the walls, I also put messages, and the things he gave me.

I also had stolen pictures of him cause I used his camera and actually he doesn't really know that it was in my hands, but I also saw pictures of me on the camera so I decided to print it out.

I also had videos of us. Eating, walking, laughing, getting jealous and of course all the happy and beautiful moments we're together that I took and recorded are in the room.

There was a chair in the room, it was at the middle. So if he was finished reminiscing he could sit down and I could do my special part.

I drank water getting ready because Hoshi was near to the end of Memory lane.

I then finally signaled the people who will do the BGM that Hoshi has already sat down.