Music Fest pt.2(Runaway)

*Jihoon's POV*

We had just finished the other half of the concert!
Yes!

"SoonYoung?" I slowly say to the boy next to me who was busy on his phone

"Yes?" He replied as he kept his phone

I saw different kinds of rides and stalls so Me and Hoshi decided to ride all of them.

We saw other members enjoying themselves too, some went with us but left to try some other rides.

He bought me things as I bought him some too. What time is it again?

It's 10:45 PM, time for my plan...

"Hoshi ah, let's go I'm tired" I said as I faked a yawn

"Let's go" He replied while smiling

And then we were there in the car, I drove the car as Hoshi slept on the seat beside me.

So okay, I'll fill you in, in some of the details. I decided to bring Hoshi to Cheongsando

I hope he'll like it, I also like to celebrate our success and I don't know, I feel like, Work will bother us as soon as we come back.

Maybe we won't have time for each other too.

I love seeing Hoshi. It makes my heart flutter, when he does his things. I also like seeing the dork side of Hoshi. It makes me want to go ahead and get married when I see him with some one else so that everyone would know that he's mine.

But here you are stupid Jihoon. I always fall for those pleading eyes, those soft lips and his gentle touch. I always allow myself to be teased around by Kwon SoonYoung. But in spite of everything that will happen, I'll still love SoonYoung, and I hope he knows that.

I gasped.

Cheongsando...

It's beautiful, I smiled

I drove to Jiri Beach resort cause that's where we will be staying at, and I know he'll like the view.

I heard Hoshi groan as we got near the Hotel.

"Hoshi wake up you need to-"

"Wait... Where... Am... I..." Hoshi said slowly while squinting his eyes both at a time

"Come on let's get going to our room" I told him as I get the car vale parked and then called a bell boy to pack our bags to being it to our room.

I was just holding Hoshi's hand all the time, dragging him with me because he looks like a tired lost puppy.

Not too long we arrived at our room, it had the view of the beach and the sunset, it was also the biggest room in the building, cause they gave it for free knowing that me and SoonYoung are known in the business industry.

We laid in bed, knowing that no one will come and disturb, because our bags are here now.

Hoshi was awake right now, but we both are feeling tired.

He walked at the balcony to see the view of the beach

I walked near him and held his hand as He intertwine our hands