Bonus Chapter 4: lust

Sorry I haven't updated in a while haha XD just didn't have the time to write this bonus chapter but now I have so enjoy!

Chapter 4: lust

2 Months Later

"Do you really need to start private tutoring?" I asked Luke across the breakfast table, the radio playing an old Pink Floyd song in the background. He looked up from his cereal and nodded. "But why?"

"Well, for starters, we could do with the extra cash. Plus we haven't been on a family holiday in months, and since it's nearing summer I think we need to start saving." What he was saying was true; I just couldn't bring myself to imagining him teaching a student in our house or worse, him spending more time outside the house. He did enough of that already.

I took a sip of my coffee and knitted my eyebrows together in deep thought. After a few moments I came to my conclusion. "Okay, well I say you go for it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, it sounds like a decent experience and I'm sure your students will appreciate it."

He gave me a firm smile and grasped my hand, swinging out arms to and fro. "Thanks Cal. You're always so supportive... honestly, what would I do without you?"

Soon, Tom and Abbie came downstairs looking all tired and took their places at the table whilst I served them some eggs and toast. "Sleep okay kids?"

Tom groaned. "Ab came knocking at 2am again," he complained, giving his little sister a cold glare. She puffed her cheeks and looked away.

"Why's that, Abbie?" Luke asked with a frown, detaching our hands much to my dismay.

"Nightmare."

"You could've come to us," I said. "Your brother is a growing teen, he needs his sleep."

"But I like it when Tom gives me hugs! You only hug daddy."

My insides melted and I rushed over picking her up. "No, no honey that's not true! Next time you have a nightmare, you have to come to us, okay?" I waited for her to nod before putting her back down. "Now you've got twenty minutes to eat and brush your teeth before we have to leave. That goes for you too, Lukey."

~

That evening, there was a knock on the door whilst I was doing the dishes. With a sceptical frown I went to the door, hands still clad with yellow rubber gloves, and opened it up to reveal a young looking man with a reasonable amount of facial hair.

"Hi... can I help you?" I asked, leaning on the door. He smiled firmly and nodded.

"I'm here for Mr Hemmings? He told me to come at seven."

I pressed my lips together. "You got the right place. Er... why don't you come in? I'll call him down. Luke?"

I opened the door a bit wider and he entered, wiping his black slip-on Vans on the mat and taking them off, tucking them neatly with the other shoes on the rack. Abbie came running down to see who it was and I scooped her up in my arms.

"Is he daddy's first student?" she asked innocently. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Hi I'm Abbie! What's your name?"

The guy smirked. "I'm Tyler. So... Mr Hemmings is gay?"

I frowned. Surely he should know if he was a student of his? "Yeah, don't you know?"

He shrugged. "I figured he was, but he's never clarified it or anything. Not that I mind," he added in his defence, holding up his hands. "Trust me, I'm gay too."