the auction

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

Bright lights almost blinded me as I stood on a stage. I looked around. Thick red curtains. In front of me a mass of people. Next to me where other children my age, some younger and some older.

"So...here is our next object" said a man before I got pushed forward. I almost tripped.

"A quiet young girl in the age of 13. Her abnormal pink hair just like her big golden eyes are quite rare" he said while showing me off. I tightly gripped the fabric with a coat.

I only remembered how someone has dragged me in a van. But how did I get here? I don't remember. I don't even know where I am.

The people in front of me started shouting extremely high amounts of money. They were staring at me with a hungry look. The same look the nun at the orphanage had warned us from.

I was getting more nervous. I didn't knew what I should do. Should I scream? Should I cry? I didn't knew a thing about what to do now. I squished my eyes shut, waiting for it to be over.

"3 hundred billion$" shoutded someone. It was the last amount of money which was said. I was bought just now.

Everyone shouted and yelled furiously. As if I was some rare collecting subject. From afar a woman stood up and came closer to  me. She handed the man next to me the moment before smiling at me.

She seemed nice. Her hair was long and blonde and was made up in two big tails. Her eyes were a dark shade of purple. She reached out with her hand, offering it to me.

"Come with me dear, I'll show you your new home" she said. I fought it for a second before I took her hand. Either I would go with her now. Or I would stay here and get sold to someone else.

She walked away and I followed her. It confused me. She didn't seem to be old enough to be allowed in such a place. She looked like 15....17 mostly.

We arrived outside and waited. She said the man who bought me was getting the car. So she wasn't the one who bought me. I gripped her hand tighter. I was afraid of whom would stay in front of me.

In front of us parked a long balck car. A limo to be exact. The door in the back opened and out came a handsome man. Not exactly a man. He wasn't that old. 18 if I should guess.

"Thanks for picking her up, Utau" he said to the girl next to me.

"Sure, but be nice to her nii-san" she responded as she let go of my hand. So she was his sister....

Utau, that's what the man just called her, went inside the Limo. I stood there nervously playing with the fabric of my coat. Snow started to fall slowly. I could see my own breath as the bluehaired man stated down at me.

"Hey, I'm Ikuto. Would you like to tell me your name my little strawberry?" He asked as he leaned down to my level.

"My....my name is Amu...." I muttered quietly as I stared at the ground. He suddenly titled my face and came closer. His lips touched mine for a moment.

A Kiss. My first kiss. Why did he just do that?
"Well then Amu, let me take you to your new home" he said as he held the car door open for me. I looked around.

I could run. Run away from this and try to find a way home. But my home is an orphanage. Was it really worth getting back there. I faced Ikuto who looked a bit surprised before I entered the Limo.

I sat down at an empty spot on a corner. I was to nervous to look up. What would they do with me now?

Ikuto sat down closely next to me. Before he handed me something. A cat plush toy. It was bright pink and wore a cute black Goth lollita outfit. I blushed as I looked up at him. That's the first time I've got a present.

"Don't worry about anything. I'll take good care of you" he said as he patted my head. I blushed even more before giving him a slight smile. Afterwards I burried my head in my plush toy.

Did I make the right decision by going inside this car?....