wish list

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I growled while looking trough all the papers on my desk. I barely have seen Amu today. She was busy following Utau's orders today. I swear to God I'll smack her when I see her again. My sister, not Amu.

"I-Ikuto? Are you awake?" I could hear a gentle voice mutter. I looked to the side, seeing Amu peek into my office through the door. It was already dark outside,  she actually should be asleep now.

"What are you doing up so late?" I asked with a slight sigh. I don't like it if she stays up so late. She always had a bad health ever since I bought her. So having enough sleep is a must for her.

"I...I'm always coming here around this time to check on you. Usually you sleep on the pill of papers and I direct you to go sleep....you're pretty controllable when your half asleep"she explained before coming inside with a sliver tray with coffee on it.

"In case you're awake I always bring coffee for you" she added before coming inside. She put the tray on the desk next to the couch in front of my bookshelfs. I never used the couch for something else than sleeping on it when I was too tired.

"Thanks" I responded with a slight smile before sitting down next to her on the couch. She was already dresses in her nightgown and a warm robe. It was cold inside the mansion at night when no one heated the fireplace. She was walking around barefoot. I didn't like that. She'd only catch a cold like that.

"What?" She asked after a while as she noticed my staring.

"Nothing. I just find it cute that you care for me so much" I chuckled before pushing her hair aside to get a better look at her eyes. Those adorable eyes. They immediately captured my heart as soon as I saw her.

"O-of course I care for you!" She responded almost shocked "you always take care of me since you took me in....you're the most important person for me" she explained as she pured me a cup of tea. Her face slowly reddened with every word. She reddened all the way to her ears.

Damn....if she keeps talking such cute nonsenses I'll attack her right away. Control yourself Ikuto, you swore to not lay a finger underneath her cloths until she's 18 and it's of her own free will. Geez....why am I so perverted..... I've been holding it in for too long, I guess.

"Ikuto? You're alright?" Asked Amu as she leaned a bit closer "you look kinda spaced out?" She said looking at me surprised.

"I'm fine" I chuckled before picking her up and sitting her on my lap "you're kinda cold" I complained before taking the coffee Amu had prepared for me.

"Uh yeah....it's cold in the hallways after all" she murmured a bit embarrassed.

"I've told you to not walk around barefoot. You'll catch a cold" I scolded her. She muttered a few quite apologize before cuddling closer to me. She knew I liked having her close to my body. Ever since she was bought by me I used her as my personal warm water bottle. But she didn't seem to mind. She disliked being alone so she didn't mind my clingyness.

I watched her as she took a book from the desk and started reading it. I noticed something inside the pocket of her robe. A small note. I took it without her notice and read it. It seemed to be her wish list of what she wanted to do on her birthday.

"Uwa! Don't look!" She shrieked,  trying to get her list back "i-it's done yet!" She said.

"I still need to look over it to make sure what we do when" I said "You want to go to the cinema?" I asked surprised.

"Y-yeah....I never went to one before so I'd like to see...." She explained.

"I see....." I muttered. I guess she'd more interested in the cinema than into the movie when we go there. She always was interested into new things.

"A amusement park?"

"Don't laugh! You said I can wish for anything!"

"Fine, fine! I said so didn't I?" I laughed "a mall?"

"Normal teenagers my age go to the mall....don't they? I'd like to acr a bit normal...."

"Okay fine" I responded "hmm....a bar?" I asked with a slight frown. I didn't like the thought of Amu being all dressed up and surrounded by so much strangers.  "Let's scratch that part" I told her.

"Why? I'd like to see one! And I'd like to try alcohol when I turn 18" she murmured with a pout "after all I'll be an adult then!" She complained.

"Hmmm....you sure will be one" I muttered as I put the list aside. There were more places she wanted to go to. But those weren't that important now.

Her body was really mature by now. As I took her in her body was thin,  weak and very flat to be honest. Thanks to me taking care of her she became healthier. She still was very thin. But not in a bad way. A healthy kind of thin. And she sure had grown out a lot.

"U-um...Ikuto? W-why are you touching m-my butt?" Asked Amu with a deep dark red blush.

"Why? I'm only touching what belongs to me" I responded stubbornly, continuing to fondle her butt. Damn ,she really has grown out in the most perfect way a human could have.

"Excuse me....but since this butt is attached to me it belongs to me, don't you think?" She asked sarcastically.

"Since I bought you, all of you should belong to me" I responded before pushing her closer to me. She looked at me kinda puzzled as I said so. She did know why I bought her after all. Right?

I mean I did want to keep her just as a small company for me. But now I sure had other plans for her. I mean....she's the first girl to ever capture my heart with only her smile

"Amu? You do know why I bought you? Right?" I asked her after a moment of silence.

"Uh....because you don't like being lonely, Right? You want me to always be with you" she responded with a gentle smile. This smile is so innocent. She herself is completely innocent since I'm isolating her from the world. I love that about her. But at the same time I want to take that innocnet and make a mess out of her.

"Yeah....I did buy you to be around me the whole time at first. You never made me get bored" I told her before pushing her off my lap,  slowly pining her against the couch "but I have other plans with you for a while now...." I told her.

"H-huh? A-and what kind of pl-" she turned silent as I cut her off with a gentle kiss. Her breath immediately stopped as her hands slowly pushed against my chest. She was shy. Cute.

I grabbed her hands, pushing them down next to her. This sweet taste. I could've ravished her right here, right now. I broke the kiss, allowing her to catch her breath. Satisfied I looked at her face. Her lips were swollen,  her eyes seemed blure and her face was a deep dark red. Damn,  what an erotic view.

I leaned down, slowly kissing her neck down until biting it while my hands slowly trailed from her sides to her hips. A quite shriek suddenly got me to stop. I looked up again surprised, seeing Amu cover her mouth.

"What was that?" I asked confused, raising my eyebrow.

"I...I don't know! You made me do a weird sound because you keep doing weird things to me!" She responded, averting my gaze as her face reddened again "w-why are you doing that to me?" She asked embarrassed.

I gentle trailed with my fingers over the sides of her face. Taking a better look at her adorable face. Her skin was so soft, making it hard for me to not want to touch her. I really want to mess her up right now.

"Well why don't you find out for yourself" I chuckled, placing a peek on her forehead before getting up "I still have work to do. You should go to sleep already" I told her before sitting down at my working desk again.

"Okay" murmured Amu as she got up. I could see her shaking a bit, her legs looking as if she was about to collapse "g-good night" she said before hurrying out.

I watched her as she left. I guess I'm already making her into a mess. Don't I?