one wish

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I woke up to the ringing sound of my alarm clock. Slowly I opened my eyes. I came face to face with the mirror above my bed. I sweat-dropped.

What kind of need does a mirror above my bed has? I told Ikuto hundreds of times to remove it. But he said he'd do that later.

I turned off my alarm before standing up. I went in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair. I went back in my room and took of my nightgown before putting on the white dress which laid on my bed.

Every morning I woke up my cloths would lay prepared on my bed. I never really need to do anything in this house. Well....nothing besides what comes next.

I zipped my dress up and fixed my hair before going to Ikuto's room. The mansion was big. And even thought I lived here long I still get lost sometimes. I followed the noise of a frustrated maid.

"Come on Ikuto-saaaan! Please wake uuuuuuup!" Groaned Eru and Iru as they tried to get their master out of bed.

"You guys are fine?" I asked a bit confused.

"Amu-chan! Please help us!" Groaned Eru frustrated.

"You can go and continue your jobs....I wake up Ikuto" I told them. They hugged me tightly as a thanks before running out of the room.

Waking up Ikuto is the hardest task in this mansion. And besides me no one manages to do that. I crawled onto the bed to reach Ikuto. It was a king size bed and he always liked to sleep in the middle. I gentle shock him while whispering his name. Everyone woke him violently, but he'd wake up sooner if you do it gentle.

Suddenly Ikuto grabbed both my hands and pulled me close against his bare chest. I blushed slightly feeling his warm skin.

"Morning little strawberry" greeted Ikuto me smirking as he run his hand through his silky dark hair.

"Morning" I responded as I tried to free myself. He let go of me. I fixed myself and tried to stand up. Ikuto pulled me back again, this time placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I stood up and opened the curtains and the balcony door. I was used to kisses from Ikuto. He kissed me everyday, every time he saw me. I was used to that. That's normal...right?

I took the silver tray from Ikuto's nightstand and went on the balcony. The weather was nice so I thought having breakfast outside would be good. The girls always made two breakfasts on Ikuto's tray since I always ate along with him.

The balcony was big. Probably the since of a normal room. There stood a small table and two chairs. I liked eating outside when the weather is nice. That's why Ikuto put those there.

I put the silver tray down and poured me a cup of tea, adding two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk. It was Earl grey tea. It always tatsed bitter for me. And since I had a sweet tooth I always made it sweeter.

I needed to actually watch over my weight. Utau had put me on a diet a few days ago, so instead of biscuits I had Whole grain bread with a bit of butter and low-fat salami, a bit of quark and a fruit salad. Well, at least I had a fruit salad.

"The dress really suits you" said Ikuto as he sat down in front of me "I'm glad I bought it for you, I just hope you like it?" He asked.

"Yes, thanks a lot" I responded. Ikuto always bought me things when he was on business trips or something like that. He usually bought me dresses and jewelry. I just wore dresses since Ikuto liked it. He preferred seeing me in dresses. The only pants I had were for my training.

"I thought about giving you that for your birthday in a few days, but I wanted to see you in it" he chuckled as he took a bite of his cake. Ikuto also had a sweet tooth. But since it was his mansion no one could stop him from eating cake.

"It's fine" I responded.

"But you're turning 18 soon. Isn't there anything you'd like for your birthday?" He asked. My gaze was on his strawberry vanilla cake the whole time.

"A cake....." I muttered almost drooling onto the table.

"You always get one" he laughed before offering me a spoonful of cake. I galdly took the bite. Every time Utau had put me on a diet, Ikuto secretly feeds me with sweets. That's why I like him the most.

"But seriously...it's your 18th birthday. It's your most important birthday. You'll be an adult after that" he said with a slight grin while whipping cream off the edge of my mouth "I'll grant you every wish, just say what you want" he explained.

I thought about it. I've been here for almost five years now. I have everything I could wish for. But in those five years I never left the place.

I didn't want to ask him to set me free since I was happy here. I didn't want to ask him to allow me to meet someone from my past since I didn't knew anyone. I didn't want to have more freedom since I already had enough. I just wanted to go outside. I didn't want to stay on his property forever. I wanted to just see other things.

"I....I want to go to the town..." I mumbled quietly. I didn't knew if he would be happy about that. He always kept me safely locked up here.

"Why? Aren't you happy here?" He asked confused.

"No, I am!" I responded shocked "it's just...I'm always here. I already have seen everything and I know everything. I just want to go out once" I explained a bit nervous.

"So...you want to go on a date?" He asked. I blushed a bit and slowly nodded my head. I didn't really mean that, but I kinda did as well.

"I see" he muttered as he leaned back while rubbing his chin "fine. I guess we can go out. I never took you out, did?" He responded.

"You're serious?!" I asked excited.He stood up and titled my head. His lips covered mine in a sweet gentle kiss. It was longer than usual. I held my breath while my heart beat rose.

"It's your special birthday. You're being an adult soon....I should treat you like one, too. Right?" He asked as he broke the kiss. A big grin was placed across his lips while my face burned with heat.

"I-I guess..." I responded while trying to calm my heartbeat.

"Good" he chuckled as he gentle patted my head "then I'll take you out on a date on your birthday. Make sure to tell me everything you want to do" he told me before going.

I kept sitting there. My heart still beat like crazy and my whole body still felt hot. I don't know why I reacted like this now. Ikuto always kissed me. It's just a slightly different kiss. It was only a little longer.

Why is my body acting all crazy now?....