Brotherly love 0/•/0

Aphmaus pov
We were all picking rooms! Me and Aaron were together Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan shared a room Dante was alone, BUT ZANE AND GARROTH WERE TOGETHER! This can only lead to a disaster. They hate each other.
Zanes pov
I began to unpack while Garroth flirted with Aphmau. The worst part about this is there's only one bed. He'll sleep on the floor. I put all my stuff away, now it was time to change into my swim suit. I was undressing, but when I took off my shirt i heard a yell and a camera. I turned around and saw Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan taking photos. "APHMAU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled cover my chest. "First off, nice pinkie cake boxers, secondly Kawaii~Chan needs this for her shipping shrine." Aphmau said looking through the photos. I blushed and cover my boxers. "GIVE ME THAT PHONE!" I yelled and began to chase them. Aphmau ran down the stairs to the main room of the rented house. I reached for the phone but stopped in my tracks when I heard laughing. I slowly turned my head and saw Dante, Aaron, and Garroth standing there. Dante and Aaron bursted into laughter. "Ha! W-wow Zane didn't know you lift!" Dante said dying of laughter. "Why do you hide all of this fanfic material under your shirt?!" Kawaii~Cham said. "I'm just gonna say what everybody is thinking, Zane is hotter than Garroth." Katelyn said. "HEY!" Garroth said. I ran upstairs everyone still laughing. Ugh those girls made a fool out of me! But why was Garroth so red? Eh, whatever.
Garroths pov
I stood there. Everyone laughed but, I couldn't take my eyes off Zane. What is wrong with me?! I decided to go to my room and lay down but when I came to the door I saw Zane putting on his bathing suit. He slipped on is shorts then his shirt. I walked away from the door. When he walked out of the room I walked in covering my face. I don't know how I'll share a room with him. I can't keep my eyes off of him. Well I'll get dressed fireworks start soon.

(To the non-shippers this is just Aaron and Dante talking but if you look in the background its obviously Zarroth forming )