Faces

Garroth's pov
"GAH! Give it back!" I heard Zane yell from outside. "NEVER YOU LITTLE SHIT! NEXT TIME DONT EAT MY CUPCAKES!!" Aphmau yelled In response. I opened my door and saw Aphmau and Zane running in the halls. Zane was wearing thick glasses and Aphmau held a box of contact lenses. "I LOOK LIKE A DORK!" Zane shouted. "YOU ARE A DORK!" Aphmau yelled laughing. "GUYS CHILL! Aphmau don't give those back. Zane let's go to the beach!" I said with a smile. Aphmau ran into her room and locked the door. "Damn it Garroth! Fine I'll go but I'm getting those back when we return!" He said shaking his fist. Katelyn and Travis decided to tag along. Zane looked so cute. Katelyn teased him. We finally arrived. "C'mon Travis let's play volleyball!" Katelyn said dragging him. Zane stood under the shade. "Zane get some sun." I said. "I'll get sum when you get a love life." He said folding his arms. "Well let's start now..." I replied. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I felt pressure on the back on my head. Then pain on my teeth and nose.
Zane's pov
I was in severe pain. I opened my eyes to see Garroth on me. I felt the blood dripping down my face.
Katelyn's pov
I hit the ball to hard. It hit Garroth on the back of his head. He fell onto Zane they're faces kinda...smashed together. "GAH! THIS NOT LIKE ANIME THEY NEED MEDICAL HELP!" Travis yelled. I ran to the. Zanes glasses were smashed and the glass was stabbed in between both their faces. Zanes nose looked broken. "Okay on the count of three I'll pull you two apart. 1..2...PULL!" I shouted as I yanked them apart. Garroth had a piece of glass on his forehead. Zane's nose twisted in weird ways and blood dripped down his face. "How do I look?" Zane asked. "Great... How about we take you to the beach hospital just to make sure?" I lied. "Hmm, I guess." He said.