Fall-ing for you

Zanes pov
I woke up in Garroths arms. I slowly got up. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I grabbed my phone and decided to get breakfast. Kawaii~Chan was cooking. "Hello Zane~Kun you're breakfast is on the table." She said. I say down and started to eat. Soon everyone was up and about. They all sat at the table. Garroth ate like a pig. "How about today we go hula dancing!" Dante said. Everyone agreed except for me and Aaron but are opinions never matter. Once we got there some girl with short hair was handing everyone the clothes. "Zane? Listen as much as I love seeing you I am a simple writer! I can't break the forth wall by talking to you." She said. "Wait, what?" I replied. "Take your outfit, I would marry you if you were real."she said. I took the clothes and backed away. "Wait?! Why'd she give me the girls one?" I asked Aphmau. "Well you kinda look like a girl with you're shirt on." Aphmau said. "Hey!" I said annoyed. "It's true." Garroth said. "Shut it!" I said. We got dressed. The dancing was sooo boring. Just the same swaying of hips. Things got harder when these guys with torches started to dance. I have a huge fear of fire and these didn't help. Two guys spun torches beside me. They got closer and closer. I was getting scared. I reached my limit when another guy came. I backed up but tripped on what felt like a rock. But I didn't hit the floor. I looked up.
Garroths pov
I was dancing but soon I felt something fall onto me. I grabbed it so it won't fall. I looked down to see Zane. His eye sparkled in the light. His black hair looked perfect.
Zanes pov
I stared into his light blue eyes. His golden hair was shining. I could stare at him forever. But why do I feel this way? Ugh... "Earth to Zane and Garroth!" I heard Katelyn say. I quickly stood up. I pulled my mask up to hide how red I was getting. "Let's get back to dancing okay! Then you guys can look at each other all you want." Aphmau said. "Oh hush!" I replied. We danced for the rest of the day. Those fire fucking fagot frogs finally left me alone.