Heroes

A/N

Hm..maybe no one will notice this update....

who am I kidding.

TONIGHT I SHALL UPDATE!

we will all suffer tonight

You guessed it:

UPDATES WITH CLIFF HANGERS!

everyone's favorite!~

Love you all my psycho fans!,

~Ringleader_Robin

(kit)

-----

"Wait, Richard actually talked to you? He is my science partner and he barely even speaks to me." Artemis huffs.

"What's this? Jealous?" Wally smirked but then stopped when he remembered the boy's words. "Dick...he has been through a lot Artemis.. And I mean like a lot a lot."

"I always tried to keep the bullies away from him when I can...But we can't watch him 24/7." Artemis played with her hair slightly, letting out a sigh.

"What are you two talking about?"" Kaldur walked into view.

"Oh, just a kid in Gotham that I met today." Wally looked up but then stopped. He was suppose to go looking for Rue, but instead he spent his time looking after Richard and taking him home-- he even skipped classes to do so...He was in so much trouble!"

-------

"You seem to be getting the hang of things now." Richard commented poking absently at his food. "Though you are still not learning fast enough." Dick laughed softly. "Sitting with me is social suicide, Walls."

"Dick, we are buddies." Wally turned to some glowering teens staring at them. "So let them try and bring us down, they are just jealous they don't have a cool friend like me."

Dick snorted in reply, pausing when he saw a new figure enter the corner of his eyes. "Artemis."

"Richard." Artemis sat down next to them beginning to eat like it was a common occurrence.

Dick rose an eyebrow before looking at Wally. One person was new..but two? That was bizarre to him. "Uh..."

"Oh, Artemis is a good friend of mine." Wally grinned.