Caught

Wally could not stop moving excited, that Rue would be here any second. "Dude It's getting late..."

Artemis stood next to him. "Well Batman is on his way here with a mission, so they are bound to cross paths. The look on his face will be priceless!"

"He wears a full face mask, it will be hard to see much of anything." Mutters Wally.

"Wait, does he even have a way of getting in here?" Artemis rose an eyebrow. "He came with you last time, how is he supposed to get in?"

Wally blinked a bit. "Crap! I totally forgot! He could have been waiting for hours outside!" Wally quickly shot up and zoomed over to the Zeta Beam, just in time to hear a voice echo out.

"Rue. xo1"

Rue stood there, in his full getup, looking at a holographic screen on his wrist. "Hm..." He looked up to see wally. "I waited for a few minutes, when you did not show up I just let myself in."

Wally gawked a bit, he just hacked into the mainframe like it was nothing? "Dude, how did you do that? That is like the same tech as the Batcave"

Rue froze at the mentioning of the mentioning of the batcave. "Well..." He was glad that his mask covered his uneasy expression. He often hacked into the batcomputer just to make sure he would not run into the Batman on his own patrol. "I suppose it was luck.." He deadpanned, his voice showing very little emotion. "By the way, I left the intruders from the school for the police and Batman to find... luckily, without any of them catching a glimpse. It is definitely harder to do that in broad daylight."

Wally stared at the other for a moment before grabbing the other's hand, tugging him along to the living quarters. "Well you are here now! Art is around here somewhere-- Oh there! ART look who showed up!"

The archer looked up. "I heard, the Zetabeam announced it." She replied with a slight smile, knowing if she heard it; the Dark Knight would have heard it too. "Hey Rue." She added.

"Hey did you hear the zeta--" A new voice called out, a martian appearing into view. "Oh! Wally is this the friend you spoke of earlier?" M'gann held out her hand, and Rue shook it stiffly. "So you are the other hero of Gotham!"

"Hello" was the robotic response Rue had given her, not very comfortable being so out in the open. "And I am not a hero of Gotham, Batman is." He corrected.

"If you say you are not, Than why are you fighting crime at night?" M'gann asked

"I would also like to know the answer to that question. The Dark Knight Appeared, with the usual frown on his face

Wally looked up to see Batman and paled. He forgot how scary the Bat could get when he went into interrogation mode. Not to mention he had already forgotten Batman was there to give a mission.

Dick froze in absolute terror, his heart rate picking up. The bat should not have been there he checked! He took a slow step back, scanning the area for a way to escape. If he did not seem like a suspicious person before, he sure did now.

Batman took a step forward, analyzing the masked figure in front of him. He was indeed young, shorter than the Young Justice team, he could not be that old. The child went into a defensive stance the second he spoke up. Was he frightened...Batman would not be surprised, most did. "Are you going to answer the question--" The boy ran the opposite direction.

Wally ran after, stopping right in front of the other. "Not this time you don't! Common, he is your hero isn't he? Running away is just going to make you look sus--" Rue had grabbed Wally and judo flipped him to the ground.

"You tricked me!" He hissed. "You knew he would be here" Dick felt betrayed. He thought wally would understand his wishes to stay hidden , especially from the Batman. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see once again the face he wanted to avoid. He twisted his body out of the others grip and started running again, trying to find a way to get out undetected. He did not want to resort to more confrontation, it's one thing to be seen by the Batman, it is another thing completely to fight him. "Should have realized it was a trap from the beginning." Dick grumbles to himself, taking to the air vents for cover, before looking at his halo-glove for blueprints of MT Justice. He scanned the map, surely the others would have cut off the zeta beams..he would need to override a hatch or door to escape. He could change into civvies then and blend in. The nearest door would be-- A batarang imbedded itself in the an inch from where Dick's hand was, causing him to jump and hit his head. "Ow!" He winced and held his head in pain, how did the other find him so quickly!? He crawled through the air vents, hoping that batarang was just a warning and not an attack. "Worst. Housevisit.Ever." He grits his teeth and kicks a grate open. " Hello freedom" He lets out a small relieved smile before jumping to the ground, only to see the bat once again. "Let me guess...signal tracker...should of jammed those." He spoke coolly.

"Why are you so intent on running?" The Dark Knight spoke in his usual gravely voice.

Dick searched in his belt looking for-- ha! He found it. He pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it to the ground, smoke almost instantly filling the room, taking the chance to hack into the door and make his escape. He ran into the city. Okay..he was in a city that is probably covered in young heroes... how in the world is he going to get back to the detention center before anyone notices his absence. "Tonight is going to be a long night."