The kiss

Troians p.o.v

The set went silent. Keegan's lips touched mine. As soon as they touched it was like fireworks went off inside my mouth. I never had this feeling before. I didn't know exactly what it was. I have never felt this way before, not when I've kissed Keegan.

A couple extra seconds went by after Marlene called cut before our mouths drifted apart. We looked into each others eyes wanting something to happen. I don't know what it was but I think he felt it too.

We both got up. I didn't say anything to him I just smiled. The feeling was weird I have always been his best friend. I don't know why I couldn't talk to him. It was like the words just didn't hit me on what to say.

I went over to the vending machine and got a vitamin water. Lily my PA's came over with my new script. She has became more of a close friend then a PA over the years.

"That was on heck of a kiss you had going on there" lily said handing me my script. "I don't know what it was but something felt different." I said giving lily my vita!in water.

"It looked intense. You kept kissing him after Marlene yelled cut." Lily said taking a sip of the juice. "Really was it that obvious?" I asked heading outside the set. "I think everyone saw. You better be careful by the directors." Lily said grabbing two donuts from the food table.

She gave me one donut and took a bite out of the other. "Do you know the strangest part about it?" I said walking up the stairs to my dressing room. "No what?" Lily asked locking the door behind her

"I think he felt the same way. I don't know why? I don't even know how I feel yet, I think he feels the same way." I said rambling on wondering how crazy I sound saying the words out loud.

"There is only one way to find out." Lily said taking another bite of the donut. "And how exactly would that be?" I said not fully understanding what she was saying. "T you have to ask him." Lily spoke the words I didn't want to hear.

"That is not going to be the easiest job in the word." I said looking for my next outfit. "You can't live the rest of your life wondering he likes you." Lily said hanging up my last outfit.

"I didn't say I liked him. I said I don't know how I feel." I said trying to avoid the thought of having to ask him how he feels. "Well do you like him, because it sure does sound like it." Lily yelled outside the bathroom.

"I don't know. I think I might have feelings for him." I said coming out and adjusting my new outfit. "T I really think you have to ask him." Lily said unlocking the door and starting to walk down the stairs.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way? It would be so embarrassing on set." I asked walking down the final stairs. "You're forgetting the most important question. What if he does." Lily said making a really good point.

I walked back to set for my scene with Keegan. I walked up to him and said, "We need to talk." "I was about to say the same thing." He said back to me as we got ready for our scene

Thank you for reading this chapter. As soon a s this story gets to 10 reads I will update. Comment your opinions. I love you all my -A team.
Kisses -A