Questioin The Mind

Keegan's p.o.v

As soon as our lips touched I knew that this wasn't a normal kiss. There was only one word I could think of to describe it. Magical. I didn't know what it was it was just magical.

We didn't drift apart for a couple seconds after Marlene yelled cut. We stood there for a while waiting for something, I didn't know what we were waiting for.

After a couple seconds we finally got up. I didn't know what to say and I don't think she did either. She just smiled and walked away. I just stood there thinking.

After a couple minutes I got up and got a snack from the snack stand. Ian walked up to me and got a handfull of gold fish. "That was a long kiss you had going on." He said following me to my dressing room.

"You didn't break for a couple seconds after Marlene cut it." He said sitting down in my chair. "I don't know what it was but something was different about it." I said changing into new outfit. "You know the directors won't like this. Lucy and I had to hide it for months." Ian said opening the door and walking out.

"I know that but I don't even know what she thinks." I said walking towards the set. "Dude you know you have to ask her eventually. You better make it soon, if she feels the same way you are going to lead her in different directions." Ian said walking over to set with me.

I knew he was right so I decided I was going to ask her after our scene. I stood there for a couple minutes rehearsing my lines until Troian showed up.

As I went up to ask her she started to speak. "We need to talk." She said stopping in front of me. I saw a look in hear eyes I have never seen before. At that moment I knew that we were on the same track.

Knowing that we probably had the same question. I responded quickly "I was about to say the same thing." I said hoping I wasn't coming off like a stalker.

Before we could ask the question I hoped was on both of our minds Marlene yelled "scene." And we had to get in places. I was thinking about the question the whole scene. Hoping that we had the same thoughts.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter!!! Aren't you excited. I sure am !!! Comment your thoughts below !!!
I can't believe pll is coming back in less the two weeks !!!
I love you all my -A team
Check out my other book " A single rose (spoby)"
Kisses -A