You tell I tell

She stood in thew doorway as  my voice faded out. I knew this wasn't going to be good, Lucy and I are in a really big fight right now and I hope she won't tell.

She looked at me and then at what sounded like Marlene coming down the hall. I could only hear faint footsteps so she must be pretty far away.

"Marlene!" I heard Lucy yell down the hall. I quickly grabbed my sketch book and my pencil. I quickly wrote " U tell I tell " on the paper with thew word " Lucian " written under it

She let out a big breath from her nose. "Never mind Marlene!" She yelled down the hall. I let out a sigh of relief. We had already done fifteen scenes today so I was about done. I packed up my bag and headed out.

Lily walked out with me we are going to a couple clubs with Sasha and Shay. We headed to there dressing rooms and left.

***********
I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. The sun was so bright. My head was pounding, I swear there was someone yelling.

I started opening my eyes again and realised I was not in my bed. I looked around and noticed I was in Keegan's room. I looked behind me and saw a drunk passed out Keegan.

After I was adjusted that's when I noticed I wasn't dressed. Oh my god. I quickly got up got dressed and found my phone. I dialed the first number I thought of. It was thew only number that knew about Keegan and I. Lucy.

Ring ring

"Hello, Troian?" She said quietly. I ran down the hall and started talking. "Umm can you come get me?" I asked. "Umm are you okay, where are You?" She asked I could hear her voice getting worried.

No matters what happens Lucy and I always will care and worry about each other.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine but I'm at Keegan's house." I said fading my voice out. "Keegans! Oh my god Troian! I'm coming." She said yelling.

I gently stepped outside trying not to make a sound. He has about ten passwords you have to get threw. And I almost messed up on the second and eighth ones.

About fifteen minutes later Lucy pulled up. I drunkenly crawled into her car. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the seat.

Oh my god I hope that, that did not happen.

Oh my god I haven't updated in so long. But here you go.
Kisses -A