Confession.

Sorry I haven't been in in a while.

I walked into his house and...

I walked into his house and he wasn't there. I double checked and he was nowhere to be seen. I was about to take my phone out of my pocket when I heard his front door open.

I hid behind a small wall. I saw Keegans grey shoe enter and then the door close and made sure there was no one following him. I came out of hiding as he turned the lights on and his face drawn to me in surprise.

"I-Im sorry, I just wanted to talk. And I shouldn't be here, Sasha just made sense and I- I'll go." I said rambling on. I grabbed my phone making sure I had it and composing myself as I headed forward towards the door.

I walked and noticed Keegan didn't move as I dis so.

I basically bumped into his chest as he grabbed my cheek bones and kissed me. I slightly blushed and he broke the intense kiss.

"Now, what did you want to talk about." he questioned as my smile intended.

********************

I nuzzled my head into his neck as he wrapped his muscular arm around my petite body.
"Now, what were you going to say. " Keegan asked in a mellow tone.
"I love you." I said almost backing off if his chest.
"I love you too." Keegan said snuggling closer to me

I'm so happy if you liked it and if you didn't to bad I'm going to keep writing. Vote or don't I don't get paid either way.
Love you my A team

And go follow my Best friend DauntlessMinion she writes Harry Potter fan fics and I'm helping her with a couple things on them. Hope you like her books

Kisses -A