the party

I walked into Ashley's house and immediately smelt cookies and some kind of meat.  It smelt delicious so I walked into her kitchen. Shay and Marlene were in the kitchen helping cook.

They were cooking a pie by what it looked like.  I saw Lucy in the office with Ian putting on Christmas music.  I walked over to Sasha and started talking.

"We have a scene tomorrow.  I can't wait it's in the lake." I say taking her drink from her and taking a sip.  Me and sash are practically sisters. "It's gonna be fun if they don't fill it up with cold water. " she says with a bit of a laugh.

As soon as she cuts off Keegan walks over. Oh no. 

He started making small talk with Sasha but all I could focus on was his eyes.  Oh those eyes,  the eyes that sparkle more then glitter. They were so beautiful.  Before I knew it he was looking into my eyes.

I immediately broke eye contact and made up an excuse to leave.  I walked back into the kitchen and had the same conversation I had with Sasha.

I took the pie out of the oven when it beeped.  I put it into the fridge and walked over to some of the crew and talked to them.

We all gathered around to share presents. I gave Shay a 250 $ shopping spree and Sasha a full set of her favorite "Kiss me peach" makeup set and phone case.

After we all got done we gathered around the table and ate an amazing feat.

As we were about to leave Keenan slipped me an envelope I. thought it was just a Christmas card he forgot to give me.  Well that was until I opened it.

.....

Sorry for not updating for so long
Thank you my A team for reading
If you want to join the A team follow me //or don't I don't really care//

I would say to like this chapter
but who has time to push that star button.  Not me.

Kisses -A