A cup of tea and a letter.

*1 week later"

"Breaking news." I heard the pop news reporter say turning on the TV. The words that followed shocked me. I dropped my glass of water on the floor. The broken glass hit the wooden floor as I ran out of the room heading towards Keegan's dressing room.

*End of flash forward*

The scene ended and I looked towards Keegan. I stood there for a couple seconds before he started to speak. I didn't hear a lot of what he was saying. Before he could even finish his sentence. I took his smooth pale face and let our lips touch each others.

It felt like we stood there for hours but some how it was only a couple seconds. He looked at me and smiled. "I was going to ask the sane thing." Keegan said as the smile grew bigger on his face. I saw the director coming and signaled Keegan. "Yeah umm call me later and we will talk about the scene."

I said walking away emphasizing the words "call me." I walked to my dressing room and saw lily waiting for me. I smiled really big when I looked at her. "Treegan! Treegan!" We both shouted really loud repeatedly. As we danced around we didn't notice that the door opened. In the doorway stood Lucy.

I'm sorry this was a short chapter but next chapter you get to see what Keegan is doing. You will also see what Lucy will say about them being together.
Thanks for reading my -A team
Kisses -A