Chapter 1: A new life.

- March 11th,1987-

" Singer,Prince and Fiancé welcomes baby boy into the world this afternoon in Florida the baby's name has not been released yet,the mother and baby are in good condition"

From touring all America I guess,Gemini couldn't last any longer,this morning it happened my water broke I thought I just peed my pants but I knew it was the real deal when sharp pains start hitting me in the stomach,I was rushed to the hospital where Prince met me there and I gave birth to healthy baby boy at 1:05 pm,weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces.

"Hey there,cutie pie looking just like your daddy" I said holding Gemini while he held my finger.

"He has your skin completion babe" Prince said rubbing my forehead kissing it.

He had BOTH of our skin color we have the same skin color nothing different but our eye color.

"This baby has broke news all over the world , he even got MTV breaking news" my cousin saidTurning the tv.

The hospital was covered with fans chanting our names and awaiting to see a glimpse of Gemini.

We decided to keep Gemini out of the spotlight as much as possible when I went to travel with Prince he stayed my mom and dad or Prince's mom he was too little to go and didn't want people trying to sneak pictures and selling them.

"I'm sorry ma'am but Gemini has to go back to the nursery for 2 hours will bring him back" one of the nurses said smiling at him rolling him to the nursery.

-Prince-

"Cal you need your rest to as well" I said rubbing her forehead gently placing a soft upon her head.

- 2 months Later-

"So Prince tell us what it's like a being engaged and being a new father to a handsome baby boy"  The reporter said.

"It's a beautiful thing when you are engaged to the person you love and you bring a beautiful baby into the world where you both will make new memories and everyday you thank God for that special someone." The crowd awwed and clapped waiting for a picture of Gemini but  me and Cal decided not to show Gemini or tell the world his name yet.

"The world knows that soon you and your fiancé, Calpurnia will be tying the knot is the wedding date set yet and is the guest list made?"

"Yes everything is planned , our wedding will be in Italy where our friends and family will also be there, the guest list of right now holds about 10,000 people but I'm not complaining because it's what Cal what's and that's what she is going to get"

The interview made me miss my family so much I couldn't wait to fly back home.

This was a whole new beginning and I was proud of it