Chapter 8: Surgery Day

-June 12th,1987-

  5:27 am.

"Sweetheart,wake up it's time for your surgery" I said gently shaking Prince.

Today was the day I dreaded the most it was the day that Prince had surgery on his leg,I was so scared and worried about this surgery hoping and praying that things go right and smoothly.

"Baby what's the matter"

"Nothing I'm fine" my voice started to shake from my holding back bulging tears from falling out of my eyes.

"Baby it's gonna be okay I promise when I come out I'll be good as new"

"It's just a 2 hour surgery after that I'll be out and everything will be normal"

I nodded and went to put on my sweat pants with my white T-shirt along with my black Adidas,putting my hair in a bun,looking at a picture of me,Prince and Gemini , sighing wiping tears from my eyes.

"Sweetheart it's gonna be okay"

"Sigh"

"Okay everyone let's say a pray" my dad said helping Prince over to couch.

"Dear Heavenly Father,we come today asking that everything goes good in Prince's surgery,let no evil in no way interrupt during the surgery,Father God,We ask that all troubles is gone and forgotten. And your name we pray..Amen" 

"Amen" we all said letting our heads up.

*

*

*

*

*

"You hungry honey?"

"No but I'm gonna feed Gemini another bottle,because I knew he is tired and hungry" I said getting up to get Gem's

My mind was all cloudy filled with thoughts of fear for 2 hours straight.

" Mrs.Nelson" The doctor came out seeing if any family member were present for Prince,I rose to my feet standing waiting for his Conditon.

TO BE CONTINUED