Chapter 10: Welcome home Babyboy.

After a week of being in the hospital it was finally time for Prince to come home this was day I've been waiting for even though he was still not fully recovered and couldn't walk without assistant but I just couldn't get it in my head that he was in a hospital being surrounded my doctors and nurses and the longer buster could stay was just an hour it worried me more everyday.

"How you feeling?" I asked walking over to his bedside rubbing his head getting a smile out him but still looking fully exhausted from all the treatment he had went through.

"Fine just little pain in my leg but other than that I'm just ready to go home and lay down" I smiled kissing his cheek stepping out of the nurses way while they helped get into the wheel chair. "Mrs. Blackman the hospital is filled with crazed fans outside how are we going to get him out without being attacked" Prince's bodyguard asked me which was his job to figure out not mine but since he asked I had to think.

"Maybe we will take the secret exit and all the fans will disappear" I said sarcastically laughing afterword,But the bodyguards just stood there looking at me like I was crazy I thought the joke was hilarious but on a serious note we needed to do something

Ever since we had got home I was extremely tired but I had to stay just in case he needed anything!

"Baby?!!" He screamed to topof his lung calling me causing me to jump outta of my light sleep.

I took my time and walked up the stair case i couldn't keep doing this it was tiring and I didn't have enough energy the next day to play with Gemini.

" ITS  2:57 IN THE MORNING WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD  YOU POSSIBLY WANT!!" All the anger released out of me causing me to realize what I have done I was turning into a slave monster  I Guess my temper was getting to me lately due to the surgery then Gemini crying every night I needed a break.

The next morning

It was now 9:04 am I went over to my Friend's house,Chloe to get some sleep at home was like a none ending party

" you seem so exhausted what's going on" She said asked handing me a sweet tea

"Since Prince had his surgery he is like another baby in the house he is up all times of nights then there's Gemni and he needs my attention more"

I had an headache that was bigger than the Earth I had to get some rest or else.

" look it's time you put your foot down and lay some rules down girl beside if he can knocked you up then he can take some rules" Chloe joked and lightly hit my shoulder

" okay I will think about soon after I take an 4 hour nap" I said laying on the couch throwing a big fluffy blanket over me.