Chapter 4: Back home.

-June 1st,1987-

Cal,where are the diapers" my mom screamed downstairs.

Since Prince had been gone my mom and dad have been a lot of help.

"All this hair on your head,Got that from mama and ya daddy" my mama said playing with Gemini.

"Umm Cal you might wanna come see this" my dad said while looking at the tv.

"In other celebrity news, Purple Rain singer,Prince has canceled the rest of his U.S tour,no information on why fans will be refunded their money"

This couldn't Prince coming home from tour,he loved to tour no matter what.

"You hear that daddy is coming home" I said changing Gemini's diaper.

-Prince-

I hated to hurt my fans but I missed my family so much I needed to be with them.

"Mr.Nelson your flight will leave today at 1:00 pm it's now 11:59 am" my manger said looking at his watch.

"Are you sure you wanna cancel all your shows?"

"Yes I'm sure when you get a family you will understand to then I have a jet to catch."

"Gemini...daddy is coming home" I said packing my suitcase.

"Prince,what is the reason why you canceled the rest U.S. Part of the tour?" "When will the world see your son?" "Will your son be apart of the wedding?" "Prince" is all I heard while trying to escape through the media,they wanted me to give in but I wasn't that type my life was private I didn't want their 2 cent to be apart of it.

"Mr.Nelson sir your Fiancé is on the phone"

"Hi Cal I'm on my way home I'm heading to the airport right now" I said smiling,I couldn't wait to go back home with my Fiancee and Son.

"Baby I'm glad that you will be home but nobody is gonna be at our door every five minutes wanting money for this" cal said sounding worried.

"Baby relax everything is gonna be okay,nobody is gonna want any money" I said looking at a picture of her,since I had no more business work we could finally get everything done for the wedding.

A/n

Okay this part will have a part two.

Leave comments