Chapter 7: Surprise for Cal

-June 5th,1987-

The tradition for Cal's birthday was something that I've always did since the 1st time we met I've celebrated her birthday but this year I wanted it to be special very special.

Let's go tell mommy Happy birthday" I said picking Gemini up from his crib.

"Happy birthday to the best mommy in the world" I chanted from downstairs hoping on my left leg.

"Baby you shouldn't be hopping on your left or even walking on it" she said taking Gemini out of my arms.

"Baby it's fine and honestly it feels better not as bad it did before"

I was lying so badly but it was only so I could see her smile my leg was killing me.

"Prince I know you to well,go lay down"

"But baby it's your birthday and I wanna make it special,ain't that right Gemini?" I said kissing Cal.

" if anything you need to be laying down,I'm worried about your health baby" she said rubbing my face.

"Baby I'll be fine...I promise"

- 5 hours later-

*

*

*

*

"Okay everyone she is coming hide" Cal's mom said cutting off the lights as everyone hid.

"I'm home ... Is anybody here" I heard her looking around flicking the light switch on"

"SURPISE!!!!"

"Happy birthday,Sweetheart" my mother said grabbing Cal hugging her.

"Aww this is so nice of you all to have me a party"

"Well you know this wasn't our idea,you really should be thanking Prince ... It was his idea"

I got my crutches and hopped my way over to Cal putting my arm around her neck hugging her and kissing her.

"Happy 22nd birthday to the most beautiful girl In the world, my soon to be wife and the mother of child" I said looking in her eyes watching tears drop.

Cal is my world,ever since that night in first avenue when we bumped into each accidental,she had me in dazed and made me fall head over heels for her,now it's 4 years later and our love grows more.

"Okay who wants cake" my dad said going to put the candles in while holding Gemini In his arms.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Calpurnia
Happy birthday to you"

"Aww this reminds me when she was little and we used to record her blowing out the candles and cutting the cake,aww my baby is all grown up"

"Momm" Calpurina whined.

"Okay now blow out your candles and make a wish"

"Why wish when my dream come true is standing right next to me" Cal said gripping my hand kissing me.

"Okay everyone gather around for a picture"

"Count of 2 everyone say Calpurina"

"CALPURINA!!"